Crush X Reader ≡ Following

One-Shot: #35

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤

What's your other term of following?

Easy. It's s-t-a-l-k-i-n-g.

You've been following your crush for a long time now,and no one even noticed you for it. Except for your best friend.

"(First name)? Can you cut it out? It's really, really annoying." She let out a sigh and took a quick glance at your helpless face.

"Annoying for you, it's important for me."

At what you said, she brought her hand to her forehead and let out a tired sigh, "How the heck is that important? Can't you just approach him? You look like you're stalking him."

"Jeez. Don't you ever heard of 'following'? And there's a game on it! 'Follow the leader'? Never heard of it?" You frowned.

"What- You truly are helpless." She facepalmed once more and left you grinning in amusement. "But, talking to him in person is a much better move, (First name). Just giving you advice, dumbhead!"

Huffing, you took one more glance at (Crush's name) who was eating some (Favorite food) making giggle.

He's eating my favorite food too! How nice (^v^)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You tapped your finger on your desk and kept staring at your watch. You really want to follow your crush right now. Since. It became your hobby recently.

"Two more minutes..." You whispered trying to pay attention to your boring teacher.

And the time went- Ring!

Getting up from your seat like the rest of the class did, you made your way outside and began searching (Crush's name) from the pile of people.

"Where is..."

"Oh hey, (First name)."

It's...

"O-Oh hi, (C-Crush's name). What's u-up?" You stammered.

"Nothing much, I guess. You're looking for someone?" He asked.

Trying not to say 'You', you gulped, "Y-Yeah, but it doesn't matter now."

"Okay? Then, I'll be going now." He waved his hand, dismissively and left.

"He's so cute!" You squealed, "Now it's time~"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your conscience was telling you that this was a bad idea but- What could go wrong about stalking (Crush's name).

Unless someone snatched your senpai.

Buying some snacks on the way, you noticed him and tried going behind some pole. When...

"Who... The fuck?" You cursed as you saw someone kissing (Crush's name). Your eyes were slowly tearing up from the scene. "I-I'll kill 'er."

You frowned and kept on staring on them. Finally getting the courage to sent the two apart. Until the girl started touching his face.

"I..." You cried.

"(First name)?" You snapped over to your right and to your shock... "W-Why're you crying?"

"(Crush's name)? Is that you?"

"Yeah? The one and only handsome boy on the planet- Of course." His eyes softened when you wiped your tears away, "Say, why were you crying anyways?"

"It's just that... Someone looks exactly like you and-"

"Oh. I have a twin brother."

.

.

.

"So I'm stalking two people?" You blurted.

"Wait, what?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's really hard to renew some plots in order to make it a lot nicer. Damn me and my efforts ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/

-Relodia

✔ [EDITED]