Flirt!Crush X Dandere!Reader ≡ Blush

One-Shot: #114
Requested by: TakeYourChairWithYou

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"I-I think I've s-settled my likes for him," You stuttered, referring to the boy who was no other, than (Crush's name). The one and only boy whose impossible to settle in one girl.

"Him, huh?" (Bestfriend's name) glared at the both of you. "Are you freaking blind?! He's a man-whore!"

"(B-Bestfriend's name)! I-It's not g-good to judge people!" You sniffled, staring back at the boy whom you liked so much, "... Actually, I may guess h-he's nice too. But I ain't sure yet, I'm still seeking."

"Seriously (First name)? You're so dramatic. I'm outta 'ere!" She flipped and stormed out of the cafeteria. Leaving you alone with a frown.

It was true you were blinded by the looks of (Crush's name), but that doesn't mean he's cruel. You wanted to change that fact. You see something masked upon him that you couldn't peer or pry it open. Because he was covered with pleasure and morals.

Little did you know, he caught you staring at him, winking at you for some reason. That went butterflies in your stomach to fly around, as heat rose up to your cheeks.

"Hey,"

You yelped, not even noticing he's already at your table, "H-Hi?"

"What're you doing all alone? Surely a pretty girl like you wouldn't be lonely." He beamed, charmingly. You felt that the girls behind him glaring at you, but you didn't mind, it was normal.

"My f-friend just left me... to uhh, do a couple of things," You laughed out, but he wasn't too impressed.

"Is that all to your frown?" He raised a brow, sending flames to your cheeks.

"I-I think that information is classified." You mumbled, trying not to blush all day.

"If you say so, doll face. Not to be formal with me though. The name's-"

"(Crush's name). I know y-you. But I guess you don't know me, r-right?" You flashed him a smile, making him a bit worried, "It's okay. I'm (First name) (Last name)."

"... Nice to meet you then," With that, he left.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The following day, you told (Bestfriend's name) everything. But telling her makes her even more upset. She didn't like (Crush's name) that much. She never really did from the start. Although, you can't consider that but, it had to be accepted since it'll never or she will never reconsider not hating the boy.

"How many times do I have to tell you- (Crush's name) sucks." She sighed,

"E-Eh? You really are j-judgemental..." Shaking your head left to right, "Can't y-you just believe me for a sec?"

"Why would I?"

"I'm confessing to him tomorrow." You instantly said, making her eyes widened.

"Bruh, like, seriously?! You two were just acquaintances! Do you really think he will like you back?!"

"N-No. But dreams come true, isn't it?" You forced a smile.

(Bestfriend's name) shuffled in her seat for a while, "Don't say Ni didn't remind you," then she hesitated, "... dreams may come true. But don't ever expect it to happen." (I love saying that to ppl)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤

Another sigh escaped your lips. Your mind couldn't go any further but to stay and reminisce about yesterday.

Everyone says, 'dreams come true'. But she was partly true. Maybe you shouldn't expect the whole 'liking back' stuff. Though you made it this far.

Is it necessary to go back out?

You were about to leave the park until a voice stopped your tracks, "Woah, (First name), where are you going?" You froze. "I thought we're going to meet up? Dude, don't leave me be."

You don't know why is your heart is beating too fast, as the heat rises up to your cheeks. But you were troubled. Was this the right path to take?

"Oh y-yeah, sorry." You mumbled, averting your gaze.

"Hey... what's the matter?" His soft and soothing voice makes your cheeks' blushing worse.

"... I don't know."

"There's more to that, right? Let's take a seat. I'm tired from walking a mile!"

That makes you even more hesitated.

Tapping a vacant chair beside him, you immediately sat there and didn't utter a word due to embarrassment. Why? Because people kept on looking at the both of you.

"... What's it about (First name)?" He asked, fixing his scarf on his neck.

"I-I..." You stopped as the snowflakes fall over your nose. "Eh?"

"Oh hey, it's snowing :D"

(If it isn't snowing on your country, then uhh, styrofoams would help? Ahhh that'll just leave a mess.)

"(Crush's name), before this. I just wanted you to know that- I m-may have liked you for three consecutive months." You blurted, making him look at you worriedly, "W-Wha, s-s-sorry."

"Oh (First name)," He smiled, "It's only been three months yet we're still acquaintance. Still, I adore your cuteness."

(Crush's name) pecked you on the nose, making you blush fifty shades of red.

With that, he started to leave,

"W-Wait! (Crush's name)!" He did stopped, but he never faced you, "was t-that a yes or a no?"

To your shock, (Crush's name) did turned, with a bright smile on his face, "You should ask yourself that, if you did like me."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Agh! Damn it. I know this is somehow a drama stuff, but, still it's Christmas and I kept on making this. Well whatever. Oh, and the ending is up to you- since I'm still planning to make a bad ending. But nahh, I still have a ton of requests ;)

Merry Christmas dear reader-chans (Or Belated).

*shoves gifts on the screen* Damn it I can't give you the presents.

| ☆ヘ(^_^ヘ)