Crush X Abused!Reader ≡ Stop

One-Shot: #72

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You hated all this. Why does it always happened to you? And only you.

I'll give you an example.

Your sister, (Sister's name) broked a vase, a special one. And your mother founded out that it broke, (Sister's name) said that you were the one who did it. As the result. Your mom gave you torture.

Yes, your trapped in darkness and despair. Noone in school ever knew that you have so many scratches, bruises and cuts all over your body. Luckily, your P.E. teachers have gotten into a trip, so your P.E. class is just a free time.

Everyone likes you, they care about you, but you never told them about yourself and what's going on to your house. They respected that your have a strict parents, and they didn't ask further and started rambling about the things they've wanted.

Not even caring about you.

So now? Now, your going to run away from your home. It was midnight, you took a short shower and placed on a (Fav. color) hoodie, pants and (Fav. color) converse.

You stuffed your bag with clothes that you always wear, underwears and things that's important to you, like your diary and cellphone or laptop.

You snuck to your mom and dad's bedroom, luckily they're in a deep slumber, you saw your mom's purse and dugged your hand in there, only to find her credit cards and money. "Heh, you shit heads you are so fucked up right now" You thought. And left the room and went to the kitchen, you grabbed a knife/scissors (This is your weapon, secondary weapon I mean), and placed it to your pocket.

You grabbed a few biscuits and fruits to keep yourself alive along the way. And grabbed a mineral plastic bottle.

You opened your dad's small office, and searched for it. Only to find the gun (It = Gun) on the drawer, you noticed it's already loaded with bullets. "Nice" You mumbled, and grabbed a few reload bullets. (This gun will be your equipped weapon. Whatever kind of gun ya like. And no katanas, no spoon or ducks or cupcakes or waffles)

Lastly, you went to the bathroom, and opened the medicine cabinet, grabbing a few bandaids and alcohols and stuff to treat your wounds.

And now, your free, "Sayonara, bitches" you grinned and opened the back door.

You'll surely miss your room (ONLY). Not the weird people in the house.

But then when your turned back, you eyes widened when the room where your mom and dad is... Their lights were open. You climbed a tree not-too-far-away from your house. And listened to them carefully, not wanting to be heard nor seen.

You can hear them, they're fridging shouting.

"(Dad's name), #%&@. Stop touching me!" Your mom yelled

"C'monnnn, (Mom's name)! Just for a while!! You need smoochin' anyways~"

"Fuck off!"

"Darn you. I'll go check (Sister's name) and the asshole" Your dad shouted (I have no idea why did he have to shout when he said that...)

You gritted your teeth when he said 'Asshole'.

... "HOLY SHIT! SHE'S FUCKING GONE!"

[A/N: My apologies for the swears and such.]

"Heh, serves you right~" You mumbled and grinned. Your finally out of the hell hole. Infact, your house is much more a hell hole than your school.

"WHAT THE-- SHE IS?!" Your mom shouted back.

"CRAP! She not too far from here I think!!" (Dad's name) said

"... I need to go. Fast!" Your eyes widened and climbed down the tree and runs towards the forest.

"HEY YOU!"

Crap. Crap. Crap! It's him!

Yeah, it's your father. Luckily, he doesn't have any weapons with him, so it's easy to run away from him. He's a slowpoke afterall.

You did outrun him. But you were lost in the forest. At night. It was creepy, but your dad was more creepy. As you walk, you step on dried leaves making it audible from the forest, you surely hope this wasn't going to be heard.

But then you heard a running. And calling your name "(First name)! You bitch get back here!". You didn't want to run any further, your tired, you needed rest. But you don't want to go back from your home. This will triple your torture.

So you saw a tree and decided to hide there instead, luckily you heard his footsteps taking another path.

But... Your eyes are getting tired, you began blinking, alot. But this wouldn't help. So you suggest to sleep behind this tree...

And you didn't know, a boy as same age as you, saw you sleeping and carried you to his home.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

He shall rape you. C:

And yeah, like I said in the chapter. No other weapons except Knife/Scissor (Because it's easy to stab someone) and a gun (Any kind of gun) EXCEPT BAZOOKA OR SOMETHING. It can be a shotgun, silencer, AK-47 (Mah favorite c:<), and etc.

No other weapons/food/ducks...or some utensils

I'll make the 2nd part ASAP.