Crush X Cold!Reader ≡ Satisfy

H-Hi ;u; Dontgetmadatmesinceihaventupdatedforlikeaweekoridontknow.
To answer y'all, I just watched some Animes and played a couple of games. Huehuehueh, s-sorry. I know, yer Author-chan is doing a day off x'D

I know this story is going under some editing and stuff, but I made ya a chapter so you wouldn't get bored ^-^ 
I-Is that enough to satisfy you ? ;-;

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #87

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Ohayo~ (First name)-chan!" (Crush's name) cheerfully greeted when he rushed beside you. And you, being (First name) doesn't give a damn about it, "Stop being so cold," he pouted

"Annoying." you bluntly replied. 

"I know." your a little quite surprised after hearing his serious comment, but soon get overed it.

"Stop being so close to me, ass" you glared and fastened your pace, but you did heard your crush said something making you smirk slightly.

"SHE CALLED ME AN ASS :D WHICH MEANS SHE GAVE ME A NICKNAME"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your still annoyed with (Crush's name) like earlier. 

"Hi," he immediately showed up. "What now?" you asked tying not to sound annoyed.

"You called me an ass earlier c:" he giggled

"Yeah, so?" you raised a brow, not sure where this is heading. Lucky you, you got (Fav. weapon), so just in case he went yandere you have some protection...

"Do I get to call you, pussy?" he smiled innocently, making you look at him weirdly.

What the?

"No."

"How about, (Nickname)?"

Grabbing his collar, you glared, "Listen here kid, just give up trying to get close to me. Infact nothing's gonna happened, turd."

But what you didn't expect was a slight pain stinging on your cheek. "Did you just slapped me?"

"W-What?"

"You heard me, did you just slapped me?" you repeated, 

"N-No... I was patting your face ;-;" he frowned, "Don't punish me please"

"Punish, huh?" 

You saw his Adam's apple moved, meaning he just gulped, "D-Don't please" he cried,

"I have never punished a person before... Maybe..." you cupped your chin and stared unto his eyes, "Maybe... you'll be the first one?". Some evil aura is growing stronger beside you.

But what you didn't know on what's he's thinking.

Crush's mind:

...

...

...

...

... Wha--

"Maybe.. you'll be the first one?"

; - ;

I'm doomed.

I need to write my thoughts.. and why?

BECAUSE SHE'LL BE TAKING MY VIRGINITY OUTTA ME ;-; 

Back to you:

You dragged him towards the basement of your house and tied him by a chair. "Shall we start?" you grinned evilly.

"O-Okay.... B-B-But before w-we could start..." He stuttered, "Can I please murmur some messages before everything?"

You weren't exactly sure on what's he's thinking but shrugged, "Sure?"

"... Goodbye world, this is (Crush's name) speaking. I'll be tortured by this certain person I have a crush on. I don't know what it feels like to be 'tortured' but I'm sure it'll hurt..." He smiled on the ceiling, while you were in the corner trying to stop your laugh, "Why? Because I annoyed her pretty badly. And my virginity will disappear soon." 

Wait... Virginity?

"That's all"

Does he mean by 'that'?

"Okay. Good. 'Cuz I'm getting impatient." You glared, "But before everything. (Crush's name), what do you call the 'punishment' I'm going to give you?"

"Huh? Oh. The punishment I was thinking that you'll rape me in this basement and get rid of our virginity and--"

"The hell?" you cutted him off, making you burst out laughing, "W-Why would I be taking you viginity, ass?"

He stared at you like your some sort of weird creep on the floor, but he gave you a sweet smile, "I like how you laugh like that."

...

You blushed and glared at him, "Take off your clothes."

"What? ;-;"

"... I'll take your virginity now."

Poor guy threw you the rope and went away scared.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Okay, I find this chapter totally weird and stupid. Sorry my imaginations kept on rumbling. I know this isn't accurate enough for y'all ;n; I'm so freakin' busy xd

—Relodia