Jerk!Crush X Tsundere!Reader ≡ Doughnuts

I could say this is a great combination ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♡ And this isn't usual, for me, since I feel weird if someone did that. And if this happens to you— Tell me about it! ヾ(。・ω・。)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #96
Requested by: WinterWite

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Talk to the hand, mister." You huffed, averting your gaze away from (Crush's name) who just gave you a weirded look.

"The hell? Why does most of the girls usually say that to me, as if the hand really talks, duh."

"Duh, it's called figurative language, baka." Rolling your eyes, you scooted some inches apart from him just to lessen the awkwardness.

"Y'know, being locked in a room isn't so bad." After hearing him said that, you really wanted to slit his throat off. Because, he was the reason why the two of you were locked in a room.

"Shut it, baka. Do you really think I'm having a good time sitting on the ground with you around?" You snorted, rolling your eyes again in the action,

"Then why don't you sit on the chair, airhead, that's why we're locked in a classroom." He growled, almost making your blood boil, "Mind if I call you 'airhead', airhead?"

"You're really going through my nerves (Crush's last name)," 

"I'm flattered. That I'm becoming one with you, " He winked,

"HAH! Ew. That's seriously weird and disgusting like your face, baka. And you becoming one with me? In your dreams, pal." Smirking, you patiently waited for his priced reaction. But it was calm but his lips formed a cocky grin.

"Nice comeback, shortcake. But that won't bulge me from doing this," His grin widened and caged you from his arms, 

"W-What the heck?!" You blushed intense.

Chuckling at your reaction, you could tell he's enjoying this. Only if you can hide your feelings... "Don't worry, I already know."

And that surprised you, "K-Know w-w-what exactly?" 

"Huh? You ate my doughnut, right?"

... Eh? Just a doughnut? 

"Pfft, seriously?" You stifled a giggle, that made him frown, "You caged me just because of your doughnut? Haha, I could make a lot of 'em."

"You bake doughnuts?"

"I can try," You shrugged, "B-But I won't make them for your case, b-baka!" 

"Hahah? But will you really make doughnuts for me?" He grinned, shuffling your hair,

"Get your disgusting hands of me!!" You shrieked,

"But I wasn't even touching you just yet~"

"T-The hell are you planning b-baka...?"

"Dunno. But, do you want me to eat you?" He grins evilly,

"... T-Tch, baka." You huffed but he just gave you an innocent look,

"What? You and your dirty mind~"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Hmmm, I usually have some dirty stuffs on the ending, might as well some of you notice that but... What can I say, I'm a dirty-minded author XD 

Mah mind is only dirty, say a word that has a connection to that and bam. Green-minded much (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑). Usually my classmates spat me becuz of that (#゚ロ゚#).

AND, I just watched Suicide Squad with yurikodesu and some other classmates. And it was cool. Really XD.

—Relodia