Shy!Crush X Reader ≡ Rejected

One-Shot: #54

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"I-I won't!" (Crush's name) furiously shook his head, and began to blush hard.

"Guys, don't push him too hard. He said he won't do it." You let out a sigh, looking at a hopeless (Crush's name) poking his fingers together, "So, I'll take Romeo."

"R-Really, (First name)? You could do it, even if you're a girl?" (Random classmate) cheered,

"Of course. Easy as pie. Now let's get started." You grinned, gripping on some script.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"O speak again, bright angel. For thou art. As glorious to this night, being o'er my head. As is a winger messenger from heaven. Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes of mortals that fall back on gaze on him. When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds, and sails upon the bosom of the air." You seriously looked at (Bestfriend's name), who was currently looking at you in shocked.

"Holy shit! You memorized that long line in an instant?!" She exclaimed,

"What? Yeah?" You answered dumbfounded.

"D-Damn... You'll be the great Romeo of all times." They all chirped,

"Hell yeah!" You grinned, flipping your air for complete action. 

And somewhere in the back who was watching you silently upon the shadows, "W-Who knew (First name) would be a great actress... But I'm a nothing compared to her." (Crush's name) whispered, some frown forming around his lips.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

*some play*

"Let's congrats the Romeo and Juliet team." The emcee chirped, as a round of applause erupted from the entire gymnasium.

"(First name), let's celebrate!" (Bestfriend's name) grinned, almost dragging you to the floor,

"Sure— Oh wait, got to fetch something from my locker, be right back." You replied, running off to the locker room.

Searching for your locker and unlocking it. You received some letter,

'Dear: (First name),

  Hi. As you can see I wrote you a letter, since I'm not that much of a courageous person. So I uhh... Can we meet up on the rooftop after your play? I think the end was 2:40. Idk. But, I'm waiting... 

   Thanks, 

From: Anonymous.

"Wait what? Is this a love letter or somethin'? 'Cuz if some yandere person just threw me off the rooftop, I would clearly tear 'em limb from limb." You sighed, but you trusted the letter far enough.

Texting (Bestfriend's name), you send her some message, "brb for 5 min", you directly headed to the rooftop, stealthing silently,

"Uhhmmm? Am I in Yandere Simulator?" You asked yourself, looking around if Yandere-chan is here, "Tss... I play too much video games."

"E-Excuse me... H-Hi."

Turning around, you saw (Crush's name) who was scratching the back of his head, "What's up?" You weren't that sure if (Crush's name) was the one who sent that letter— But judging by his look it's him.

"E-Ermm... Did you receive the letter?"

"Yeahh? That's the reason why I'm here." You replied, looking at his flustered face, "So, are you gonna confess or not?"

"H-How..."

"Don't ask how, (Crush's name), it's obvious from the start you like me. Hate to admit you look cute." You snickered, making him look at his toes, "So to sum up all of this, not to be rude but, I don't like you 100%"

"... H-Huh..." He cried,

"You're always a softy, (Crush's name). Don't know why, but, I guess I'm much more of a different person than you think. I could possibly be... a killer? Demon? Don't really care." 

"S-So... You don't like me?"

"Obviously, right from the start."

"... 'Kay."