Photographer!Crush X Curious!Reader ≡ Picture

▶ One-Shot: #107
Requested by: DanAndPhilROurs

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Ah, the sweet falling autumn leaves, that people think it's annoying when they're cleaning it all up, but it's actually a one of a kind season.

"What to do today?" You frowned, searching everywhere that is possible for you to do something. Recently having a day off for doing some good work, stopping your colleagues from fighting, your boss decided to repay your kindness. It wasn't much of a big deal, but he insisted.

Stomping your way to the bench on a nearby park, you slouched and admired your surroundings as it beautify every bit of nature. 

But then a familiar mop of hair started walking around the park, capturing photos of the beautiful shades of trees (Not literal meaning, that's just weird. And, I haven't seen an autumn leaf before c:)

"(Crush's name)!" You burst out his name, loud enough to attract attention from other people who were passing by, well it's just unlucky that he didn't heard you. That bastard must've snobbed you.

Sprinting forward to your batchmate, you tackled him to a bear hug, "Ack!"

"Hi (Crush's name)!" You grinned upon seeing his handsome face which inspired you this weekend. "What're you doing here anyways?"

"Just taking a stroll..." He replied, standing up in sync, while you were still at the ground, he lend you a hand which you accepted with a blush. 

"I see," At first you thought he was stalking you, but obviously it's just fate bringing the two of you up, and the school had these stupid rumors that he has taken the like of (Rival's name). And if (Rival's name) liked him back, let's just say, the world is doomed... "S-So, are the rumors are true?"

"About what?"

Taking a deep sigh, your serious gaze landed directly at his curious orbs, "About you and (R-Rival's name)."

After saying her name, he rapidly averted your gaze. This surprised you, frowning a bit. "Do you really think I like her?" He replied, looking at him once more, "I honestly think you wouldn't believe that (First name)!" 

"Oh really?" You chuckled, a sensational feeling of relief. 

"I... like somebody else," He replied, again, he averted his gaze. This shocked you again, you do hope he wouldn't like someone as (Bitch's name), since that's more disgusting. But with (Crush's name)'s not-too-dense attitude, he might've known he won't like her. So it's okay for you,

Even if there's still the sharp pang of sadness, you felt a bit of relief. "Okay... What's with the camera?" 

"For pictures, duh."

"I'm not stupid!" You growled, smacking him in the head in process, "What I meant is, what're you taking pictures of? Hmmm?" 

Replying a bit of suspicious, he got this look that is hardly defined. (Crush's name) knew what you're talking about, and it's hard to gain your trust so...

"I'm not lewd." He glared,

"Whatever you say~" 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Sipping on a (Favorite drink), you couldn't help but squint at (Crush's name) who was checking the pictures he had taken a photo of. Being the girl you are, its quite normal to be curious on a boy on what he's picturing with. Since... maybe it's inappropriate.

While your getting tired of looking at his face, you noticed his iris went smaller than it's usual, as his faint blush spread across his cheeks. This confirmed your guess, "Oi, (Crush's name), the hell is that?" 

He suddenly got serious, and showed you a picture of a Nutella. "What? It's cute." He chuckled nervously when you gave him the look, "By the way, when are you going home? It's almost 6." 

"... I guess now?" You replied, staring at the window which reflected the shading dark of the incoming darkness.

"Want me to walk you?" Blushing slightly at his question, you kept your calm and shrugged, "I-I mean it's dangerous for a girl to be walking all alone..."

"Who knew you're such a gentleman?" 

"Erm... Let's just go, baka."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

The whole walk was boring and unsurprisingly awkward. People would remark you as couples, but you only replied with a blush, and (Crush's name), you don't know what he's doing the whole time. You didn't brought your phone, that makes it even boring. 

But you spent a day with your crush, and he even walked you home. And tried your best not to stutter and fan girl inside. Bit of a challenge but it's quite easy (?).

"Ah, here's my stop." You forced a smile. Why? Since the walk ended.

"I see, well bye!" He walked away.

Don't go away, baka!

"Why do I even bother... (Crush's name)!!" You called out, again sprinting towards him again.

"Yea—" Bumping his lips towards your own is the worst thing ever. You could feel the blood staining his soft lips. But it was sincere, and passionate. Just like some kiss should be. Your arms were brought at the back of his neck, as his hands cupped your cheeks. 

It only last a minute when the two of you parted. Both were blushing mad.

"Note; Never turn around if this girl called you," He winced at the touch of his small bleeding lip.

"Sorry," You giggled, kissing him once more. He never foresaw this was coming, but when he was about to kiss back, you parted along with his camera.

"HEY!"

Rummaging through the photos, you finally saw it. Blush crept once more on your cheeks.

"(Crush's name)?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Why would you keep a picture of me in a Maid and Pikachu costume?" 

"It's cute and for blackmailing?" He smiled nervously.

"Tch, you're lucky I love you."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖   

I suck terribly... (Not 'that'). I've been quite busy, sorry. I know I've been saying this many times, though it's a fact. Hey, it's an early chap.