𝟶𝟶𝟸 | 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕

A/N: My first chapter got views! I'm surprised and happy at the same time 😭

——————————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I looked around, taking in the new area I suddenly woke up to.

"..W-Where the hell am I..", I said as I rubbed my exhausted eyes. It hurt to just speak.

I tried to stand up, but to no avail. Each time I attempted to I just fell back on my ass. I was mad at my own body right now.

When I tried to think about how I got here, my memory was blurred. This was like those fanfics I read where the reader got pulled into a fictional universe.

"Alright legs, whether you like it or not, i'm standing up! You can't stop me." I said out loud to myself. I tried to stand up yet once again, putting all my might into it.

In the midst of my struggling, the trembling in my legs just.. stopped? I could finally stand up right. About time.

I stood up straight, dusting any dirt from the ground off my clothes, which were all a little ripped. Nothing I can't fix, right?

I started walking through the forest, looking for any sign of civilization, or something. I don't want to be in a forest alone. That's literally just begging to— "AAA!!" I screamed as something slammed into my side.

Did someone just run into me?!

I looked down to see what it was. A child..?

The little girl seemed shocked as well, and looked up to me. She was— crying?

Then my older sibling instincts kicked in.

I kneeled down to her level and had a worried look on my face. "Hey, little girl.. what's wrong?"

She was hesitant at first, not knowing if she should trust me. "My mommy said not to talk to strangers.." she said with teary eyes and a shaken voice. I smiled.

"Hey, my mom told me that too when I was younger. You can trust me though, I promise. I just want to help, if I can." I came off as gentle. This girl seemed genuinely scared of something.

She was quiet for a second, but she ran over to my chest, and was sort of clinging onto it. "T-This.. weird man is following me!.." She stammered.

I knew it, she was scared. And she had a good reason to be as well. I cleared my throat, getting ready to speak again.

"Alright sweetie.. can you tell me where he is?" I said as I put a comforting hand on her head.

She nodded and pointed to the darkness of the forest. I trained my eyes in that direction. I didn't see anything?

I spoke again, still keeping my eyes on that part of the forest. "Are you su—"

But then I gasped as two rough hands landed on my shoulders from behind me.