𝟶𝟺𝟷 | 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

A/N: The most liked title based on the amount of positive replies was, 'The Anomaly', so that's the new title for the MC! I liked all of the ideas you guys came up with. <3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"There are a number of myths.. about the dark and undiscovered deep currents." Brook started. "Monsters! Curses! Spirits of the dead!"

Chopper screamed, flailing his hooves around. "What?! There are ghosts in the deep sea?!"

"Oh, yes. Scary ghosts that will continue to haunt you even after death!" I joined in, laughing evilly. Chopper squealed at my sentence.

"It's exciting!" Luffy exclaimed, running around in excitement.

"Ghosts.. I don't know about that. But we're gonna get on a downward flow. That's how we get to the deep sea." Nami explained.

Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, and Chopper looked over the edge of the Sunny.

"Deep layer.."

"Surface.."

"Downward flow.."

"Submerge.."

They all poured cups of tea that came out of nowhere. "So there are wonderful currents!"

"You guys didn't understand a bit, did you?!" Nami yelled at the group.

I walked over to the railing of the Sunny, noticing that we were getting to the downward flow. "Nami! We're at the current!" I shouted over to her, making her walk over to me in curiosity.

"The wonderful current?!" Luffy jumped forward in excitement. 

Everyone stepped forward in amazement, the sight being incredibly beautiful. The downward flow looked like a giant waterfall in the sea.

"Interesting! The sea is 'falling' far below at an extraordinary speed!" The rubber-man commented.

"I can't see the bottom! It's completely dark!  We're dead! With that speed, we're gonna be slammed into the bottom and die!" Usopp spouted full of concern.

"Is it really okay to go with the flow?" Nami asked Franky.

"Don't worry about the ship. Sunny is the strongest ship built from the treasure tree Adam." The cyborg reassured her.

"Alright! Advance!" Luffy ordered.

Caribou suddenly ran up, arms still tied. "It's dangerous! There is a monster!"

"What are you talking about? Cut the crap!" Usopp turned around to look at him. "Those myths are just made up by someone."

A large tentacle came over to the ship, making everyone freeze.

"Usopp, turn around for a second." I told him, and he tilted his head in confusion before doing as I asked.

He looked down and saw the giant Kraken staring right at us, making the sniper scream at the sight. "IT'S THE KRAKEN! How huge! The monster octopus!"