𝟶𝟺𝟺 | 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: MAMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL, AND THIS TYPE OF LOVE ISN'T RATIONAL IT'S PHYSICAL, MAMA PLEASE DON'T CRY I WILL BE ALRIGHT, ALL REASON ASIDE I JUST CAN'T DENY LOVE THE GUY

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Everyone stood on the top of the flying fish, looking down at all the civilians of Fish-Man Island, begging for them to donate blood to him so he won't die due to such a stupid reason. All of them, however, didn't volunteer or respond to us. 

Luffy pulled all of us except Camie and Sanji down to the ground so we could look for some volunteers to help donate. But, it was extremely hard to do that, because nobody was willing.

Chopper and I suddenly stopped, watching as someone entered one of the nearby bars. "Human! Luffy! We found a human here!"

~~~

Sanji woke up after getting enough blood transfusions, but he couldn't get up yet. All of the others sighed in relief that he was alive stiil.

He sat up, looking down at himself. "What's wrong with me?"

"Don't get up so fast! You need to rest more." Camie told him, wanting him to rest his head back on the pillow.

"So much running around.." I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead.

"Still not light work to you, huh?" Ace commented, remembering the first time we met back on the familiar island. 

"Right.. I almost gave up!" Usopp panted, leaning his head back on the sofa he sat on next to me.

"Guys, thank you for doing that." Sanji spoke up before looking back down. "But I don't remember anything. Where was I and what was I doing? I can barely remember.."

All of us sat up, flailing our hands around. "No, don't think back!"

"Oh yeah, Sanji!" Usopp walked over to a curtain with a grin. "Let me introduce you to the blood donor that we finally found at a bar! You have to say 'thank you'!"

A feminine looking hand revealed itself from behind the curtain, making Sanji stare in anticipation. "Huh? Don't tell me that I got blood from such a delicate lady!"

The person behind the curtain laughed. "It's okay! We're both humans. We have to help each other when we're in trouble." 

Sanji's eyes turned to hearts just imagining the figure of the one behind the curtain. Usopp moved it away, revealing two people Sanji really was not expecting. 

"It's okay, silly!"

"If you want.. we can give you more, silly!"

Sanji began screaming, getting flashbacks to the New Kama land and being chased around constantly. He jumped around, trying to escape their eyes.