𝟶𝟽𝟺 | 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎

A/N: MICHEAL, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!! MICHEAL --- MICHEALLLLLL!!!!!!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Toko decided to leave after a little more conversation, ending on a happy note. "The Oiran's beautiful so please enjoy!" She told us before running off with a smile.

"See you!" Usopp waved to her. "Oh, boy, she's so funny!"

"Toko's cheerful. Very cute!"

Sanji could practically feel the excitement running through him. "The much-talked-about Oiran's procession will pass through here!"

"Oiran?" Franky tilted his head.

An old blonde lady suddenly ran up to us with a banjo. "An Oiran is--"

Usopp screamed, cutting her off. "--Where did you emerge from, you paper-lantern hag?!"

"Ma'am!"

"Who did you call a wrinkled paper-lantern hag?!" The woman leaped towards Usopp with violent intent. "I'll illuminate your hide, you little snot!"

"How dare you?" I flicked Usopp on the back of his head, nearly making him fall over.

"Ow! [Name], you know much that hurts!"

The lady continued playing her banjo. "An Oiran is, in a sense, the top idol of the Land of Wano! A superstar!"

Franky, Usopp and Sanji had their interests piqued now. "Uh-huh! Uh-huh!"

"Me personally, I think you and Nami are the prettiest ones in this country by far." I smiled at Robin, and she blushed a little at my compliment.

"You're too kind, [Name]. It's no wonder Nami is so fond of you." Robin laughed.

"There is only one Oiran in the country now! The chosen woman's name is Komurasaki! A dream woman for men! A role model for women! Very sophisticated, and her beauty could destabilize the country! The gods themselves couldn't sully her nobility! That's who the Oiran, Komurasaki, is!"

"No way! There's no such woman in the world!"

"If you don't believe me, see for yourself! There, you hear that?! The cheers for her and the sound of exciting music!"

There was a bunch of cheering and music coming from down the road of the Capital, which was definitely coming from the crowd Komurasaki, or should I say Hiyori, managed to gather.

Sanji's right ear enlarged out of nowhere, becoming the size of his whole head. He had hearts for eyes, and was the most excited out of both Usopp and Franky obviously.

"Orobi, I have good news for you, so I ran around the Flower Capital!" The woman looked at Robin. "Congratulations! You've been summoned to the castle, too! It's your desire to meet Shogun Orochi, right?!"