𝟶𝟶𝟹 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎

A/N: Fanfic ideas are flooding into my brain please help me.

————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

It's been a few weeks since Belle took me in for free, surprisingly. Talk about unrealistic. Anyways, the villagers here have been awfully nice to me. I feel like everyone in this village are professional therapists, I swear.

I was playing catch with Kid, as usual. She loved this game. I've only known Kid for a few weeks, but if anything happened to her i'd kill everyone in the world, and then myself. She makes for an amazing little sister figure.

"(Name), darling!" Belle shouted from inside the house, and walked out to where Kid and I were playing catch.

I smiled at her presence. "Yes, Belle?" I was curious. Kid ran over to her mother and would cling onto her leg, dropping the ball we were playing with. Belle smiled down at Kid and rubbed her head before looking back up at me.

"I hope it's not too much trouble but I was wondering if you could go out and fetch me some berries? I need them for tonights dinner." She requested

I laughed. "Belle, you know you don't need to ask me. I'll gladly help you with that. I've done it multiple times anyways, easy peasy." I stood up from my crouching position, and put my hands on my hips.

She raised an eyebrow up at me, crossing her arms with a teasing smile. "Funny how every time you go out for them I have to give you a direct route to where they originate. You get lost without directions." she told me.

Kid looked at me and giggled from her mothers words. My face turned red in embarrassment as I froze. I shook my head and turned it away. "No I don't! I just—" My response was cut short.

Belle cut me off, apparently. That woman, ugh. "Don't be embarrassed, dear! Not everyone can be smart enough to understand such basic things." She smiled at me brightly and I grit my teeth.

I started walking away from the duo. "..Whatever! I'll just go get the berries.." I said as I marched away.

"(Name) that's the wrong direction. The berries are that way!" Kid yelled to redirect my attention to her. Damn, is this how Zoro feels? Because I feel ashamed. No, (Name), don't compare yourself to him! He can't even walk straight... I'm not that bad.

"What do you mean? I was walking that way the whole time." I said with the most fake confidence I could muster. Belle just sighed.

"(Name), do you need the map—" Belle was in the middle of asking, but I interrupted.

"Don't worry Bellie! I got this." I threw her a thumbs up after I spoke, and she stared at me blankly. Damn.

Kid waved me bye, even if I wouldn't be gone for that long, and I obviously waved back.