𝟶𝟷𝟺 | 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

A/N: I had to republish this chapter because for some reason it decided to become unpublished? 😭

————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Don't you just love being suffocated by your best friend? Such a nice experience.

That's what was happening at the moment.

"[Name]!! You keep on disappearing, for some reason! I keep going to ask Belle if I can borrow your time, but you're never home!.." Moona complained, hugging me tightly.

Trying to comfort her sad state, I pat her on the back. "Y—Yeah! I missed you too, Moona." I pretended like I wasn't rapidly losing oxygen, for her sake.

She hugged me for a little longer until letting go, pouting in silence.

"..Hey, i'm free today, if you still want my time." I told her, and her eyes lit up.

"For real?! Yes! There is a place i've been wanting to take you for a while now, it has amazing food." She smiled brightly and quickly grabbed my wrist.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed, before dragging me along with her into the depths of the village.

How strong is Moona, exactly? Her grip on my wrist was so strong that it might leave a mark..

"[Name], you'll like this place, a lot! I personally went there over a hundred times to try all the food to make sure it was all good, just for you!" She said, happily.

..All of the food? That's an accomplishment..

"Haha, [Name]! This girl really likes your company if she went there over a hundred times just for your sake." Roger said from behind me, with a laugh.

The hell? He came out of nowhere!

"Rog—!" I was about to rant, but I realized I was still in public with Moona, so I slapped my hand over my mouth.

Please tell me she didn't hear that..

Moona wasn't phased, and too distracted with trying to bring me to wherever we were going to notice.

Phew..

When I looked back to the ghost of Roger following Moona and I, Oden wasn't with him.

Trying not to catch anyone's attention by accident, I whispered over to Roger. "Hey, where's Oden? He's usually always with you." I asked, and Roger adjusted his mustache.

"If I remember correctly, he went to go check on the government for us. He should get back with news soon.." Roger answered, and I nodded.

Um, I don't want to risk someone actually noticing me talking to a ghost, since they can't hear or see him at all. So, I just stayed silent after that.