𝟶𝟽𝟻 | 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: My new ff called Unexpected is already 2 hours long and there r only 7 chapters so far...

Its where [Name] is a Straw Hat instead if u Straw Hat MC fans wanna read!! (Totally not an advertisement ahaha)

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Sanji and Page One wasted no time to start fighting in the middle of the Capital, destroying buildings here and there with every single hit landed. Law kept on fangirling about Sanji being Stealth Black and all, surprising Franky and Usopp that he knew so much.

Well, Sanji wanted us to just run anyway and stop admiring his battle with Page One, and we gladly did so. When he was done with the fight, he joined back up with our group pretty quickly.

~~~

Sanji read the newspaper about Hiyori's death, even though it wasn't real. The poor cook was balling his eyes out, not able to handle this news. "Komurasaki! How could this happen?!"

"There, there." I pat him on the head, and his eyes turned to hearts. Well, that worked to cheer him up.

"The funeral will be held tomorrow." Law read off the paper. 

"You're so insensitive!" Sanji yelled at the surgeon, pretty annoyed with his behavior.

"I'm not interested in Komurasaki like you, Black Leg-ya." Law responded before glancing at me, turning a little red and looking away again.

"Do you think Orobi and the others got caught?" Franky asked, pretty concerned for them.

"I'm worried." Usopp chimed in and picked up a Snail. "Should I try to contact them by Smail? What do you think, Sanji?"

Sanji didn't respond because he was too focused on the raid suit in the can he was holding. "I guess I have to try it there... In the women's bath!"

I simply face-palmed. "Sanji..."

He sweat-dropped, and looked at the four of us. "Um... Yeah, you're right! Speaking of which, Tra-guy, isn't there anything about Udon? About Luffytaro?"

"Scooch," I moved closer to Law, sharing a space with him so I could read the newspaper for myself out of sheer curiosity. "By the way, there is no article on Luffytaro. But there is one on, 'A giant banana meets the giant---'"

"---No need to share!" Usopp interrupted me, making me roll my eyes. 

"Oh! There's Kid!" I pointed to the image on the paper of the actual pirate named Kid.

"Kid? You mean your little sister?!" Franky's jaw-dropped, thinking that I meant the actual child Kid got into trouble or something.

"They meant Eustass-ya," Law informed the cyborg for me. "Hawkins is his ally, so it's not that surprising he is here as well."