A/N 3: Update

To everyone who is reading this now, you can just ignore it. I made this chapter whenever I wasn't able to write proper chapters, but that's no longer an issue. Fun facts are at the bottom though, if you want to read that!

~~~

Hey everyone! This isn't a proper chapter, unfortunately.

I made this chapter for the ones who aren't following me so they can't get the notification for when I post updates on my profile in 'conversations'. 

Currently, I'm grounded, and I don't know for how long, I don't have a deadline which is unfortunate. 

The book is not discontinued though, don't worry. Some of you probably thought I disappeared or gave up suddenly, which is why I thought this was necessary.

I'll be back soon, don't worry! Hopefully I'm not grounded too long, since writing new chapters for this story is my main source for writing out my ideas, which helps with improving my general mood. Also, because you guys, the readers, are awesome and everyone's support makes me so happy on a daily basis! (I reread positive comments all the time, lol.)

If you have any suggestions, questions, feedback, etc. I'll write some sections here for you guys to comment on. 

----------------------------

Suggestions/Ideas for the plot

----------------------------

Questions about me/the plot/etc.

----------------------------

Feedback <3

----------------------------

Fun fact 1 - [Name] is actually inspired by Mitsuri from Demon Slayer! (Lots of you probably found that out on your own though, it was pretty obvious.)

Fun fact 2 - I have a second fanfic named 'Unexpected' where the MC is a Straw Hat! It's still ongoing and will have more chapters than this fic will when it's finished.

Fun fact 3 - Lucien has no gender, it goes by any pronouns, which is why you might see my narration of Lucien transition from he/him to it/it's to they/them, etc. Lucien's gender is yes. 

Fun fact 4 - In the early stages of this fanfic, [Name] was originally going to join the Big Mom pirates by force. They would proceed to keep it a secret and befriend the Straw Hats, because they didn't want to hurt them. Imagine the pain when they found out [Name] was on their enemy's side... ooh... the betrayal... 

Fun fact 5 - Luffy is my favorite character in One Piece! I was also tempted to make [Name] join the Straw Hats because I just wanted more moments with Luffy, but I ended up making them go with the Heart Pirates because they need more love.

----------------------------

Stay safe everyone!