𝟶𝟼𝟷 | 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

A/N: We're not in love.. we share no stories, just somethin' in your eyes. Don't be afraid, the shadows know me. Let's leave the world behind~! Take me through the night-- fall into the dark side! We don't need the light-- we'll live on the dark side! I see it, let's feel it-- while we're still young and fearless! Let go of the light-- fall into the dark side!

2017 - 2021 gacha songs >>

~~~

We all ended up in the city, looking around and noticing how everything was completely destroyed

"I guess there's no doubt that it was attacked. This city could have as many as several hundred thousand residents, but not a single person is here." Robin informed.

"It's dangerous! This country's dangerous!" Usopp sobbed. "Let's get out as soon as we find Sanji and the others! It's dangerous! This place is really dangerous!"

While the others were exploring the place, I couldn't help but think of that letter. Clearly it wasn't meant for me, in fact the ones who wrote it are plotting against me. What is Big Mom planning? What 'truth' were they talking about? It was an impossible question to get out of my head.

There was a sudden rumbling, shaking the entire country. I quickly remembered what it was, immediately jumping on top of one of the tallest destroyed buildings I could find.

"What is that?!" Usopp screamed. "And [Name], what are you doing up there?!"

"What do you think?!" I shouted at him, pointing to the raising trunk of Zunesha. "You know what happens when elephants do that, don't you? They spew out water! Think about how much water would come from an elephant this big!"

Robin's eyes widened. "[Name]'s right! We need to get to higher ground!" She ordered, and right after she said that a whole flood of water came out of the elephant's trunk, heading straight for us.

The rest of the group began running away, trying to escape the range of the flood. I jumped onto buildings to try and keep up with them, not wanting to accidentally lose them and get another strangely devious note in the fog.

We ended up together on one of the buildings the water couldn't reach, waiting for the water to pass through. A whole shark showed itself within the water, scaring the hell out of the sniper.

"We must find everybody quickly and get off this annoying island!" Usopp adjusted his glasses, zooming in on the familiar gator carrying Wanda, Carrot and Luffy. "Hey, there's Luffy! At the edge of the town! He's with the Nami-dog girl and the jump rabbit from before! He's getting fooled and being taken to their lair--" He suddenly screamed.

"What is it, Usopp?!" Zoro asked him.

"LUFFY'S BEEN EATEN A LITTLE!!"

"What?! So they're really--" Franky started.

"--A cannibal tribe!" Robin finished for him, having an extremely spooked look on her face.

"They'll eat you next, Usopp!" I joked around, making him squeal like a little girl.