𝟶𝟷𝟶 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

It was silent as Law, Bepo and I walked through the vegetation of the forest. I took this as my chance to plan out how i'll make my escape so I can return these awaited berries to Kid. I swear, they will get all mushy if not put in a fridge or something.. it's warm and humid out here after the recent rainy weather.

Also, can I stop meeting pirates that are crucial to the One Piece storyline in the future? I don't want to get involved in all this. Fighting emperors of the sea? Witnessing death in person? No thank you!

That's only acceptable in fan fictions. This is reality! I don't know what reality even is anymore though.. I need therapy.

"..(Name)-ya—"

"AAA—!! Oh, it's just you, Law." I flushed in embarrassment, getting forced out of my own thoughts with just my name..

He didn't expect me to scream, causing him to also jump a little. He went back to looking all stoic and tough after though.

He cleared his throat, deciding to ignore what just happened. "So, Bepo told me you wielded a magic whip? ..How does that even work?" He questioned. Oh, shit. I don't know what to say to not seem suspicious.

Where is Lucien when I need his advice?! He made this damn whip in the first place.. I need to be careful here. Someone was bound to ask about it eventually..

He raised an eyebrow at my silence, causing me to sweat a little. I don't like his intense staring!

"Uhm— Well, it was hand made by a famous fighter in my village. That person specialized in all sorts of weapons for fighting, and all of those weapons excelled in their job. Swords, poles, shoes even! The woman who took me in, Belle, was given this specific whip by that fighter! Belle didn't have a use for it anymore, so she gave me it instead. The whip was made to be extremely powerful and flexible, so it was made to change length. You can make the whip longer by gripping the handle tighter, and when you release that grip on the handle like you would normally hold one, it returns back to its normal length!" I explained in detail, lying about the last part, since I actually used my mind to control it.

Uh, I didn't mean to give a whole backstory on the whip.. did it even make sense? I'm starting to worry..

Oh, fuck. I just now realized that it sounds awfully similar to Nami's weather stick, or whatever it is..

Law and Bepo stared at me, processing all that I just told them. I mean, I did tell them a little more than Law asked about. He just wanted to know how it worked, not get a whole background?!

The captain snapped out of his frozen state after a good minute of thinking, and staring. Bepo, not so much.. "...Okay?" He finally spoke.

Oh, thank god! I can live another day.

"(Name)! Can I try it?" Bepo also finally was back to normal, looking at me with an excited bear-face. Law sighed, looking off into the distance.

Oh, no. This was bad.