𝟶𝟶𝟻 | 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

It's been a few hours since Ace befriended the Village, and he decided he was going to leave soon. He has a mission to fulfill after all.

He already had a bunch of girls wrapped around his finger.. i'm not really surprised though.

"Oh, no, i'm falling! I need a big, strong, man to come save me~!" Wept a girl standing on top of a rock, which wasn't even that big.

No one came to her aid. "I said, i'm falling! Someone help~!" She repeated.

What is this, a Kardashians comedy skit?

She looked around for the man of her dreams coming to save her, only to realize he was talking to some of the kids in the village. Which was Ace, apparently.

Her lovesick expression shattered like glass.

"Oh, shit." I gasped. Where is the popcorn when you need it?

She stood there in silence, before she started leaning, and actually began to tilt off the rock. Like, she wanted to fall.

Before she could face plant on the dirt, I ran over to her and caught her. "Woah, are you okay?" I asked her. Her head slowly moved, to where we made direct eye contact in my hold.

No fucking way, she was actually crying right now?

"Oh, (Name)! You're my only true friend!" She held onto me tightly. What a night this is.

"Woah— uh, yeah— yeah. I'm here for you. Let it all out.." I sweat-dropped, still holding her. I pat her on the head.

Me too girl, me too..

She then stopped crying once we both heard a familiar voice behind us. "Ah, (Name)! There you are." ..Of course it was Ace speaking.

The girl that was crying in my arms a second ago moved away from me and ran over to Ace, absolutely swooning.

I just watched the moment. I don't know how to feel?

Ace looked down at her, confused. "Uh, hey?" He said. Her eyes turned to hearts just from hearing his voice.

"AAA!! He talked to me!" She blushed and started doing weird movements. She wandered over to me and grabbed my arm.

"He talked to me, (Name)!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah.. that's so cool..!" I muttered out, trying to be supportive. In reality, I didn't know what to do.

"It's true love, (Name)! He loovesss mee!!" She squealed.

And then proceeded to faint.

I sighed, leaning down to pick up her limp body. Ace was watching the scene, not really surprised. Was this normal for him?

It would honestly be worse back in my world, just saying.

Ace looked over to me. And I looked back. "What? I can't just leave her here.." I shrugged.