𝟶𝟾𝟶 | 𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚘

A/N: WHY ARE THE ANIME FIGURES ON CRUNCHYROLL STORE SO EXPENSIVE??

Don't get me started on the 3,000 DOLLAR RENGOKU FIGURE.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"You'll... kick my ass?" Kaido repeated the threat Luffy just told him, not believing it for a second. "Give it a try. If you think you can do it... with your impulsive punches!"

Luffy and Kaido didn't waste any time getting into a heated battle that Law and I could only watch, too exhausted to continue fighting, and also because they were moving so fast that we couldn't get throw own attacks in the mix.

"Bepo's gonna be so worried," I sighed while wiping the blood off of Law's face, earning a pained groan from him due to his injuries. "I think we can leave it up to Luffy from here on out, yeah? He's really reliable!"

"You say that like I'm not reliable, either." Law glanced away from me, possessing a form of obvious immature jealousy that made me laugh.

"Don't be ridiculous," I crossed my arms, still wearing a grin on my face. "You're reliable, of course. It's just that we don't really have anymore strength to fight someone like Kaido much longer."

"[Nickname] is right, Tra-guy." Luffy huffed out, getting our attention. "You three, go downstairs. Thank you for defending me. I'll defeat him at any cost! Tell that to everyone... for me!"

"See?" I pointed back to the rubber-man, and picked up Law since he found it hard to just walk. I looked around for Zoro, and noticed his limp body on the ground right ahead. I ran over and picked him up as well, carrying the both of them with ease. "Alright, let's go! Be careful, Lu!" I waved to the man across the battlefield, and he gave me a thumbs-up along with a smug smile.

Law went ahead and moved all of us except Luffy downstairs, which included Zeus so he wouldn't cause any further problems on the upper layer of Onigashima for Luffy. We suddenly appeared above Sanji where a bunch of fire broke out due to his attacks against the Animal Kingdom Pirates, and he looked up at us in shock.

"[Name]!!" Sanji noticed me, and began waving with hearts in his eyes. "And you other bums, I guess. What happened?"

"Catch us!" Law ordered, and Sanji didn't hesitate to run over and catch our falling figures before we could hit the ground.

"What's this all about?" The cook asked, confused as to where we even came from. "And why is [Name] carrying you, Tra-guy?!"

"Want me to carry you as well?" I asked, already dealing with quite a heavy load, but I could still deal with more since this weight was nothing to me.

"Yes plea--!"

Zeus suddenly screamed, cutting Sanji off. "--Where am I?! Where's Mama?! I'm on my way to help!"