𝟶𝟹𝟷 | 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑

A/N: Guys I promise you don't need to worry about how consistent these uploads are! I'm not stressed or pressured, I just find it really fun to write! Don't worry, I'll watch out for burnout as well. I love that all of you care about my wellbeing, though. <3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

When I woke up on a ground full of sand before everyone else, I was meet with a terrible heat that made me want to rip my clothes off for salvation.

"Ow! Hot!" I felt the burning sand below my shoes. I looked around to see the other three guys including the sphinx knocked out from the impact of the fall.

Eventually they got up though, also noticing the burning sand before everything else. "Ow, ow, ow! This floor is like a frying pan!" Luffy ranted, both him and Buggy jumping consistently due to the heat.

"Lu--" I spoke his name once and he immediately jumped onto me, making me have to catch him in my arms. "Okay, energetic much!"

"Are we in a desert?! It's so hot!" Luffy wiped his sweat, still in my arms as we all looked around.

"This is level 3. God, I already feel like the liquid inside my body is being sapped away from me.." I sighed, my mouth also feeling incredibly dry.

"Same here.. I never wanted to come here! Damn you, [Name] and Straw Hat! I'm doomed along with you guys, again!" Buggy complained.

Luffy jumped out of my arms, looking down at the sphinx. "Oh! Looks like the lion's taking a cat nap!"

"It's gonna burn up if it lays there much longer with this kind of sand.." I crossed my arms.

"Hey, you two! I was talking!" Buggy shouted at us, trying to get our attention.

Mr. Three tried making a miniature wax figure in his palm, only for it to melt. "This is especially difficult for me and my wax powers."

"Does that mean I'll get to watch you melt into every grain of sand?" I turned to him with a smile.

"Do you hate me or something..?!" The former Baroque Works agent yelled at me.

Luffy jumped up to the head of the sphinx to get a good look at our surroundings. "It's really big! Where are the stairs?"

There was just silence. "I don't think these guys have got a clue." I shrugged.

"You're right.." Mr. Three stood up.

Buggy looked down at the sweating wax man. "He can't stand here for much longer."

Luffy put his straw hat back on his head, jumping off the sphinx. "Alright, let's just go."

We ended up walking to who knows where, dehydrated as hell. A very fried bird landed in the sand beak first.