𝟶𝟾𝟼 | 𝙲𝙿𝟶

CHAP

CHAP. 1067 - 1070

' CP0 '

• ——— •

I put my arms on the back of my head, and leaned on them as if they were one pillow combined. In One Piece, shoes that make you fly might not be that surprising to most, but planes are usually the only form of air travel back at home. 

The moment I decided to close my eyes and rest them for a split second, Luffy crashed right into me while also flying through the air, causing the both of us to nearly splat on the ground.

Luckily I managed to save myself before I could fall onto the ground. I stood awkwardly in the air, looking at Luffy who seemed to be a bit dizzy from the crash.

I rolled my eyes, and lazily made my way to the ground so I could try and wake the rubber-man up. I pinched his cheek and stretched it out, forcing him to wake up and wince in pain.

"Ow, [Nickname]! Why'd you have to pinch me with Haki?!" Luffy complained like a little kid, proceeding to pout with a frown. 

"If I didn't, you wouldn't have woken up!" I said with a smile, and shrugged casually. I saw the irk mark that appeared on his face, but it was quick to disappear. "Can't stay mad at me for long, huh?"

"Mmh, no, not really..." He huffed in defeat, which caused me to snicker.

"Bro is so obvious and doesn't even try to hide it..."

My jaw-dropped after hearing that familiar echo-like voice. The second I snapped my head around, Ace was blankly staring at me along with Roger and Oden.

I shoved Luffy back up into the air, and made distance with the rest of the group that was currently conversing about Vegapunk's head. I walked over to the three ghosts, confused.

"Where'd you even learn how to say that?" I asked the man that said it, which was Ace. 

"From you, duh. You said once about Yamato to me, 'bro is so fine'. Don't you remember?"

Whenever Ace said that, I turned red in embarrassment, which was quickly worsened whenever Oden and Roger started to laugh like idiots. Ace wore a teasing grin on his face, and I knew he said that out loud on purpose.

"That was supposed to be a secret!" I whisper-yelled, and angrily pinched the bridge of my nose. "Well, what did I expect anyway... You and Bepo both have bad habits when it comes to secret keeping..."

As soon as the name 'Bepo' came flying out of my mouth, my eyes widened when I realized the opportunity I had. I ran up to the three ghosts, and they were probably surprised by how tense I looked.

"A--Are they okay?! I mean-- Bepo and Law! Are they alright? Did you see the others, too? Did they drown or are they okay--?!"

"Woah, slow down, [Name]!" Oden raised one of his transparent hands up, signaling for me to shut up. "Yes, the first two you mentioned are alright. But we don't know about the rest of your crew... I'm sorry."