𝟶𝟻𝟻 | 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMENTS AAAAA <333

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

All of us got off of the ship, and I stood right next to Law as always. Luffy was very excited to explore Dressrosa, of course. "We should just go to the town, right?"

"Yes." Law answered. "Listen, don't let your guard down. If we fail to destroy the factory, it'll mess up our whole plan."

"Oh yeah! I just had a good idea!" Luffy ran over to Momo and Nami. "Momo!"

Luffy got on the dragon's back, making him cry due to the weight. "Alright, go Momo! To the town without stopping! Fly!"

Momo started squirming, trying to get Luffy off of him. "You're too heavy! Get off of me! I can't fly and I'm not gonna enter the island, my father told me not to!"

Luffy tried balancing himself. "You can't fly?! What are you talking about?! I saw you flying!"

Momo really didn't remember doing that. "I don't know what you're talking about! I said I can't!"

"I really saw him flying!" Luffy turned to Usopp, Robin and Chopper.

"But he doesn't have wings."

"See? I told you! I don't remember flying! E--Even if I did fly.." Momo began stammering. "I--I'll never do such a dreadful thing again! I'm not gonna fly in the sky!"

Luffy didn't understand. "Huh? Are you scared of heights? [Nickname] is scared of heights." He pointed back at me.

"Wha-- no I'm not! It's complicated!" I shouted at him.

Momo opened his mouth, biting down on Luffy's head. "You bastard! Don't disrespect me! We warriors don't get scared of anything!"

I snickered. "Talk about a Luffy sandwich."

Law looked at me in confusion.

Luffy punched Momo away. "Stop it, you fool!"

The two of them proceeded to get into a cat-fight, lots of dust surrounding them. I swear, I hear loony toons sounds coming from that fight..

"Enough, Momonosuke!" Kin'emon shouted, interrupting their fight. "He saved us! I'm sorry, Luffy. Please forgive him. Even though he's a child, he's a proud warrior of the Wano Kingdom. Having said that, I can't believe you take an eight-year old so seriously!"

Luffy put his hat on his head. "I don't like cowards! Idiot!" He stuck his tongue out at Momo.

The dragon turned back to him in anger. "You--" He stuck his tongue out as well.

 "I said 'enough'!" 

Momo began crying, and ran over to Nami's chest. "Oh, Nami! That monkey is.."

"I know, I know." Nami tried soothing him to calm him down. However, Sanji, Brook and Kin'emon knew exactly what the little dragon was doing.