𝟶𝟽𝟸 | 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚘'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

A/N: Yes. The Wano Arc will be the arc with the most chapters ofc

Anyway. Cough cough..

POWER DOWN, ARE YOU FEELING NERVOUS? HIS VOICE MEANS TO DECEIVE YOU, MY VOICE JUST WANTS TO LEAD YOU! ..BELOW THE SURFACE.. BUILT WITHOUT PURPOSE.. DID WE DESERVE THIS? YOU'RE HERE TO SERVE--US!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

When all of us walked inside the destroyed building to talk about our next move, the whole entire place was so unstable that bricks were falling from the ruined rooftop, and any structures to sit on collapsed within seconds of being used.

A rough brick was about to hit me on the head, but luckily I moved to the side. Long story short, I don't feel comfortable hanging out here. "I might come out of here with a concussion.."

"Waa.." Chopper sobbed in the background. "My head-- a brick hit me on the head, [Name].." He waddled over to me weakly, and of course I pat him on the head.

Luffy just laughed, finding this whole ordeal funny. "What a messy room!"

"I'm sorry, everyone.." Kin apologized about it being unstable.

I picked up Chopper and walked over to Carrot and Kid, sitting down next to the two. Kid didn't hesitate to steal Chopper right from my arms, finding him as soft as a plushie. "So cute!"

Kin'emon suddenly slammed his hands down onto the wooden board of the floor, looking at all of us with a serious expression on his face. "Luffy! Everyone! Thank you for coming to the Land of Wano! Once again, thank you very much!"

I lazily rested my head on Sanji's shoulder, making him scream in complete shock.

"Don't mention it!"

"Y--Yeah.." The cook managed to mutter, still focused on me.

Kin decided to continue his sentences. "First, aside from Momonosuke's identity, there is another thing that I haven't told you guys."

Luffy crossed his arms in annoyance. "You guys have so many secrets! Just tell us everything, we're not strangers!"

"You're totally right.. I'm sorry! But you're not going to believe what I'm about to say." Kin began sweating due to being nervous. "You know Kanjuro and Raizo, and the three of us here. The five of us altogether! As a matter of fact, we came from the past!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"The past?"

"What do you mean by that?" Nami asked, pretty skeptical.

"The thing is we came from the Land of Wano of 20 years ago.." Kin gripped onto his clothing due to how tense he was. "..Crossing through time to the present Land of Wano!"