𝟶𝟻𝟼 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

A/N: Me after feeding the Law fans for multiple chapters in a row

For those of you who don't like him like that, the others will step up eventually I swear LMAO

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Law, you bastard!" Caesar insulted while carrying all of us, flying his way to Green Bit. "I'll get even with you, I mean it!"

"Onward, servant!" I encouraged, making the scientist scream in anger.

"I'M NOT YOUR SERVANT!!" He shouted at me, causing me to laugh.

"In this scenario, you kind of are!" Usopp joined in, and Caesar started to sob dramatically.

Eventually we all reached the other end of the bridge, letting Caesar have a break from carrying us so we could explore the area. 

"The drag marks from the fish end there." Law noticed the thin dirt paths on the ground.

"I think those voices were obviously ghosts." I joked, making the sniper near me sweat-drop nervously.

"Don't say that, [Name]!" Usopp walked up to me with grit teeth. "This place already gives me the creeps!"

The area in front of us looked like a foggy kind of forest with all kinds of wild plants everywhere. It is pretty eerie.. I might have to agree with Usopp..

"It's creepy, yet pleasing to the eye at the same time.." I hummed, walking a little closer to the vegetation.

Caesar quickly took this chance. "Hey, Joker, it's me! Pick me up!" He yelled out into the forest.

Law pointed the end of his scabbard right at Caesar. "Don't be in such a rush." He told him before pointing to the other side of Green Bit. "That is the beach on the southeast side of the island. We will leave you there at three in the afternoon. He will come soon."

"Look at the beach on the other side!" Usopp caught everyone's attention. "Isn't that a Navy ship?! It got stuck on the island! It's not just beached! How is it possible?!"

He was right, there was a warship being tucked away inside the forest of plants. 

Robin took out her binoculars, and looked at a plant that was cut surprisingly recently. "Those cuts on the plant look fresh. I estimate that ship arrived recently. It's body is not as damaged as I thought."

"Maybe I should loot it for treasures and bring the finds to Nami.." I commented casually.

"No way!" Usopp immediately turned down my idea.

"Well, anyway, those Navy soldiers are most likely still on the island." I looked around cautiously. "If they aren't ripped to pieces by now, we should get out of the open."

"They're.. they're most likely still here?! Do they know about this whole trade fiasco?!" Caesar yelped. "I didn't know that!"

"I suggest we put tape over his mouth!" I smiled, and Usopp nodded alongside me.