𝟶𝟽𝟿 | 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗

A/N: You know what's coming up soon manga readers

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Oh, that hurts! It kills me!" Kaido managed to stand back up, bringing all the rubble up along with him. "I haven't felt such pain... since those days!"

"Yum-yum! I'm fully charged!" Zeus spoke from under Big Mom, having a sly smirk on his cloudy-expression.

"Mamamama!" Big Mom laughed, looking down at us with hatred. "Not bad, you little shits..."

"Oh, she hates me after I ran away, huh?" I questioned, noticing how Big Mom didn't seem to play favoritism with me anymore.

"That's what I expected from idiots who aspire to be the King of the Pirates." Kaido's skin began to turn a light blue. "But... you can't stop me anymore!" He exclaimed, before turning into a full on dragon that broke the sound barrier.

Not gonna lie, that transformation really is awesome.

"Once you guys die, I'll take everything, which includes your crewmembers who are here on this island!" Kaido said that directly to the three captains.

"Not just your crewmembers. We'll take your treasure, too! The Ponegliffs. I'm sure you guys have them with you. Can't wait!" Big Mom pointed down at them.

"I'll take your crewmembers and treasure instead!" Jaggy triggered his Devil Fruit once more, ready to attack.

"Whoever wins this battle will be one big step closer... to becoming the King of the Pirates!" Kaido raised his head up into the sky, and lots of green fire began forming in his mouth, along with a cyclone of wind circling him like a cocoon. He looked down at us and opened his mouth, and a bunch of green cuts came straight towards us.

Law grabbed my wrist and pulled me away with him before we could get hit by one of the green cuts, bringing us somewhere safer. "[Nickname]-ya, split up!" He told me, and I nodded while jumping away from him.

I watched as the others proceeded to land continuous hits on Kaido, knocking him back yet barely injuring him due to his tough skin. The only one that could really have an affect on him was Luffy since he had Ryuo.

While Kaido was distracted with them, I managed to run up along his back and make my way up to his head, standing right on-top of it. He noticed me and flipped me up into the air, ready to eat me whole, but I took my whip and closed his jaw shut by wrapping it around his snout. No matter how much he struggled to pry it off, it's hold on him was too tight to do so.

When I reached his face after seconds of falling, I sent a clean kick right to it, making him fall to the ground that cracked under him due to the impact of his fall. I held him down so he couldn't get up, making him grit his sharp fangs in agitation.