𝟶𝟶𝟺 | 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

My eyes fluttered open, as I sat up. I looked around my surroundings, to see that I was sitting.. on water— What?

I reached down to touch said 'water', only to realize it didn't even get me wet. This really convinced me I was dreaming.

I looked up to where the blue sky would usually be, only to see an atmosphere full of stars and constellations.

"Where am I..?" I muttered to myself, as I stood up. The energy in this place felt very calm, which is probably why I wasn't freaking out right now.

I remembered that I was with Ace before I came to this weird dimension. I must have fallen asleep if this was possible. I mean, the villagers would not give up, so I got tired from waiting for them to stop looking.

I walked around, the sounds of water following with each step I took. When I looked into the distance, it was endless. Nothing. Just me, myself, and I.

At least that's what I thought, until something grabbed my ankle. No, seriously, that scared the hell out of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK—" I yelled before a hand clasped around my mouth, cutting me off.

I tried to rip the hand off of me. But even this weird 'strength' I was gifted with, didn't help in this situation.

"Oh my god, can you stop struggling already?! I tried to scare you but you seriously almost destroyed my ear drums." An unfamiliar voice said behind me. I froze

I turned my head around as far as the human body could to see who it was. I swear I just got blinded, and quickly closed my eyes.

"Oh, sorry about that. I forgot to turn my brightness down. One second, mortal!" The bright person told me. Was it the embodiment of the sun or something? ..No, it was brighter.

"You can open your eyes now." It told me. I hesitated, but opened my eyes again. Ah, much better. I couldn't see any human features since it literally just had a glowing white layer covering it, but I could see it had the shape of one.

"Are you not going to say anything?" It questioned me. Um, hello? Come back down to earth?

I looked at it, annoyed. It then realized why I wasn't saying anything. "Ohh.. sorry, sorry.." It apologized and removed its hand from me. TATAKAE!

"Finally! I thought you were kidnapping me there for a second." I crossed my arms.

It awkwardly laughed. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you—" It looked up at me. I can't even see its eyes, so I just assumed it did.

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? You should've thought about that before grabbing my ankle like that. Especially muting me?"

It sighed. "Yeah, that's my fault, obviously.. um. You're (Name), right? I'm just making sure I got the right person." It pointed to me.