𝟶𝟺𝟿 | 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍 ☆

A/N: I still hold the title of '#1 most active Wattpad writer' mwahahaha

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"WHAAAT?!"

"Yeah.." I sweat-dropped, rubbing the back of my neck. I just told the Straw Hats the truth about the whole Big Mom situation I'm in..

"Y--You.. one of the Four Emperors has been trying to capture you for.. 2 years?!" Usopp screamed in disbelief, making me sigh. "And you're just now telling us about this?!"

"I didn't know she was still obsessed with me! I don't even know why she is, either." I grumbled, genuinely curious as to why this was still going on. I know that Big Mom won't give up until she gets what she wants, but.. 

"So.. we have two people on board that Big Mom is targeting!? We're doomed!" Brook sobbed along with Usopp and Chopper.

The monster trio just got a recent beating from Nami for giving away all the treasure so easily to the Big Mom pirates. "All right! Leff's go thew the New World!" Luffy weakly cheered.

"WE HAVE NO FUTURE AHEAD OF US!"

"Don't worry, [Name]. I'm not upset with you." Robin walked up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I literally love you, Robin!" I hugged her, making her laugh.

"Are you ready to leave?" She asked me, and I rapidly nodded.

~~~

All of the Straw Hats were saying goodbye to everyone from Fish-Man Island while standing atop the Sunny. I sat down on the upper deck, taking the moment to just daze off right now.

Nami was currently strangling Luffy's outstretched neck because he wanted to go the most dangerous direction based off of the new Log Pose Nami received from the minister of the left. "Luffy! You stay quiet! I'll choose which way to go from now on!"

"No way! I'm the captain!" Luffy yelled at her.

"Please Captain! Listen to what the navigator has to say!" Usopp and Chopper both cried.

"All right, guys!" Franky spoke up, catching everyone's attention. "We're ready to go! Den taught me how to ascend too! Shall we go?"

I quickly ran over to the edge of the ship, waving our friends goodbye. "Bye, everyone! I'll visit someday!"

"I was hoping you would, [Name]!" Camie waved back to me with a smile.

"I'm gonna help with repairing the factory! Are you gonna be okay without a guide?" Hachi asked Luffy.

"We're fine! We had a lot of fun on our way here!"

"Bye, everybody!" All of the mermaids shouted up to us at once.