𝟶𝟹𝟾 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 ☆

A/N: I have been wanting to write this chapter since I first started this fanfic FINALLY WE'VE REACHED IT AYAYAYA

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

So, we all agreed to go back to Amazon Lily with Hancock. Also, Law gave me a hardcore scolding earlier when he had the chance.

That scolding was so long and painful, my ears nearly bled. My god.

All of the Heart Pirates stood on the deck to the Polar Tang, looking around at the giant crowds of women in the stands. They all saw me, and started cheering.

"[NAME]!!" All of the women shouted out, getting my attention as I waved to all of them. That's when they all saw the men on the Polar Tang, thinking that they sneaked in and took me hostage.

"Look! There are only women!"

"It's true that it's a female-only island!"

"Hah, I wouldn't get too excited if I were you guys." I said with a smile, watching as a bunch of arrows came at the Polar Tang, purposefully avoiding hitting me.

"[Name]-ya is right. You need to go back in, unless you wanna die." Law spoke up while leaning against a wall with closed eyes. An arrow came right at him, making him simply move his head to the side to avoid it.

All of our crewmates started flailing around while screaming, trying to dodge all of the arrows.

"People, stop! They're not our enemy! Luffy is in that ship, and that's [Name]'s crew. They both suffered greatly, mentally and physically, during the battle at Marineford and Luffy is hanging between life and death now. Ladies, take both Luffy and [Name] to the Kuja Castle as soon as possible. I'm gonna look after the two of them.." Hancock put a hand to her cheek while blushing.

"Wait a minute, Snake Princess! It's fine if it's just Luffy and [Name]. But we can't allow those men on that strange ship to step foot onto the Maiden Island. It's against our country's policy!" Granny Nyon interrupted in the distance.

"Then, let's just allow the doctor to come with them so.."

"No! We can't allow any men to come onto the island, even if he is a doctor! We have so many good doctors on this island!"

"Well, I don't care either way but.. do you have the same medical equipment and technology as my ship?" Law looked up at the old woman.

She sweat-dropped, trying to think of an answer to that. 

"If his wound opens up, he's going to die. Take Straw Hat-ya if you don't care about it."

"Granny Nyon! Is there a way that this ship can stay nearby to the island, without stepping foot on it? And also without getting eaten by Sea Kings? Luffy clearly needs my captain to survive in this state." I asked her, getting a long minute of silence in response.