𝟶𝟼𝟿 | 𝙵𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝

A/N: I'M CATCHING UP TO YOU ODA

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We were about to set off to go try and stop Luffy and Zoro from ruining the plan, even though I knew it was useless to try anyway. 

"Alright! Let's go now, guys!" Law ordered, until he noticed that Bepo was laying on the ground nervously. "What's the matter, Bepo?"

Bepo didn't respond, and only held his stomach.

"Bepo, you.." The man had his suspicions on why Bepo wasn't feeling too great. "Room! Scan!"

There was a red light coming from Bepo's stomach area, and the bear was quite scared knowing he did something he wasn't supposed to. "Sorry.. I couldn't control myself and.. a--am I gonna die, Captain?"

"No way! You've just got the runs." Law sighed. "That's why I told you not to eat fish from the river. Boy, the timing couldn't be any worse!"

"I--I'm sorry.." Bepo reached out his paw, using his puppy-dog eyes to make Law feel bad.

"Stop acting cute!" Our captain grit his teeth, finding it hard to resist Bepo's cute act. "Man! Why's everyone causing trouble? I hope they're laying low.. those fools.."

"Well, knowing the Straw Hats.. especially Zoro and Luffy.." I shrugged. "I doubt it!"

"Great." He stood up, handing me some weird box thing. "Wear this, [Name]-ya."

"Um.." I took it, putting it on my head. I could only see through the little openings in front. "Why do I need to wear this?"

"You'll see." Law put on a matching box helmet, walking out of the ruined hideout. "You two, make sure Bepo doesn't eat anymore fish." He told Shachi and Penguin, both of them nodding in response.

I followed after him, not expecting that I would go as well. Doesn't that mean I'll be chained and beaten up? Well..

Hear me out on Wano Zoro and Wano Luffy, though. 

"When we get down there, I need you to find Straw Hat-ya for me, and make sure he isn't ruining everything." Law ordered.

"Alright!"

~~~

I ran through the village below the mountain, looking around for Luffy. "Where is he again?"

Right after I said that, I saw that familiar rat looking lion guy carrying Otama in.. his lion's mouth? How do I describe something like that?

"HEY!" I grit my teeth, getting a little protective. I'm pretty fond of Otama, she also reminds me of Kid slightly. I leaped forward towards the man and punched the lion in the snout, sending him flying back. Otama fell through the air, but luckily I caught her. "What a bi-- oh, there's a kid here."