𝟶𝟹𝟻 | 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: My cousin couldn't stop throwing goldfish at me today. She got so smug when she got a damn headshot with that little fish. I will get her back I swear my life on it.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Everyone all grouped together on the ship, looking right at the stand where Ace sat. "Ace, we're coming to rescue you! We're here for you!" Luffy yelled.

Sengoku looked right at the Warlord who was with us. "Of all things, you're working alongside Straw Hat Luffy and 'Skull-Crusher' [Name].. so that's your response, Jimbei?!"

"Yes, it is! I resign from The Seven Warlords!" Jimbei shouted back.

Ivan looked around for Crocodile, only seeing that he wasn't here. "Where's Croco boy?"

"Oh? I think he chickened out and.. there he is!" Buggy turned towards the former Warlord who was charging right for Whitebeard. "He went ahead of me!"

"Oh! There he is!" Roger flew over to the ship Whitebeard was on, examining his old friend and rival. Oden sighed and followed him.

Well.. Luffy will take care of Crocodile, if I remember correctly. Right now.. I need to focus on getting to Ace. This is the only chance I'll have.

I quickly jumped off the board of the ship, surprising Ivan and Buggy. "[Name]?! What are you doing?!" Buggy screamed at me.

"They're going for Ace boy!" Ivan watched as I ran towards the stand, with hopes of freeing him.

A whole bunch of marines tried getting in my way, but it was no use. I was able to kick and punch through all of them with ease, only inching closer to Ace's holding point.

Luffy eventually caught up after he was finished talking to Whitebeard, our determination encouraging everyone around to charge into battle.

Kizaru landed right in front of me with a smile. "The government wanted you alive at first, but now that you're causing so much damage.. they don't care if you're dead." 

He began charging up a beam in his leg, aiming it right for me and also Luffy since he was behind me in the distance, but still in the range of the blast.

I quickly gathered up all my strength in my legs, and used them as a booster to jump through the air and tumble into Luffy, saving the both of us while a large explosion occurred right after.

"Thanks, [Nickname]!" He smiled at me while I nodded, the two of us quickly getting up to continue progressing.

The two of us branched off into different directions, getting different enemies spout at us one after another.  

Two vice-admirals ran up to me with swords, making me pause. "Oh my god what is that?!" I pointed to sky, making both of them look up, giving me the opportunity to knock both of them down while they were distracted.