𝟶𝟽𝟹 | 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔

A/N: Let's take a moment to appreciate a lovely reader named Crystal who made the current cover for this book!! <3

"You may not recognize me at first, but I assure you-- It's still me."

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

When Shinobu created this massive hole for us to fall into, Chopper enlarged himself into a giant fluff ball, allowing us to land on him without getting injured. 

Shachi, Penguin and Bepo clung onto me in fear. "What the hell just happened?!"

"EVERYONE!" Kiku called out from above the sinkhole, trying to see if we were okay and not slaughtered or something.

"OKIKU!" Chopper responded to her cries, and she kneeled down over the edge of the hole, looking down at all of us.

"Help us!" Brook waved his bony arms in the air. "A big sinkhole opened up!"

"Kiku!" I waved up to her, earning a smile in relief since she knew we were all okay now.

"You guys!" She finally spoke. "You're all okay!"

"The sinkhole saved us but--" Chopper started, until he began sliding down the hole slowly, making nearly everyone scream. "--WE'RE FALLING!"

Sanji pulled me away from my crewmates, picking me and Kid up along with Nami, Carrot and Shinobu. "Hang on tight!" He told us before jumping through the air up to the top, getting us to safety.

"WHY DON'T YOU HELP US, TOO?!" Everyone that were still in the sinkhole screamed, and it was clear that Sanji had favorites.

"Bepo, Chopper!"

"IT'S ONLY THEM YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!"

Once everyone was out of the sinkhole, we could finally relax. Kiku explained to everyone what had just happened and how the sinkhole was formed, thanks to Shinobu.

"So.. What happened to Luffy?!" Sanji was focused on his captain now, concerned.

"He looked like he wanted to pick a fight with Kaido!"

"Everyone, listen!" Kiku spoke up, beginning to discuss our roles in the plan to take down Kaido.

~~~

"Ugh, I'm wearing this box-head again.." I groaned, matching with Bepo as we walked through the Flower Capital next to Shachi and Penguin.

We were handing out those secret signal papers to anyone who had the moon crest tattooed on their foot, which were supporters of Oden and would help to take down Kaido and Orochi.

"Imagine having to wear that.." Shachi and Penguin both snickered.

"You two are lucky you can cover your faces with those hats." Bepo huffed. "This cover-up is making me sweat.."