𝟶𝟼𝟽 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

A/N: I KNOW YOU'RE NO GOOD BUT YOU'RE STUCK IN MY BRAIN! AND I WANNA KNOW-- WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD BUT HURT SO BAD? MY MIND KEEPS SAYIN' RUN AS FAST YOU CAN! I SAY I'M DONE BUT THEN YOU PULL ME BACK-- I SWEAR YOU'RE GIVIN' ME A HEART-ATTACK, TROUBLEMAKER

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Carrot eventually exhausted herself after clearing out all of the surrounding battleships, and we obviously allowed her to rest so we could take care of any other threats. Even if it includes Big Mom standing right in the middle of the Sunny, hoping to get that wedding cake. "Where's my wedding cake?"

"Stand back, guys! Get ready to even abandon the ship!" Jinbei ordered, clearly fearful of the current situation along with the rest of the Straw Hats.

"Oh.. I'm so hungry." Big Mom complained as Zeus grew bigger overhead. "But nothing else can satisfy me. Where is it?! Where is the wedding cake?!" She grabbed a part of the Sunny and began destroying it slowly. Even the sail began to catch on fire from Big Mom's burning hair.

"She's not in the right state of mind right now, almost like she's drunk.." I curled my hand into a fist, my face plastered with an aggressive smile.

"What are you planning, [Name]?!" Nami and Chopper screamed in unison.

"Physical strength is a perfect attribute to have when kicking someone off the railing of a ship!" I cracked my knuckles and leapt towards the Emperor of the sea at a quick speed, taking her by surprise. I coated my single fist in Armament Haki to have more of an impact, and quickly sent a punch right to her stomach, making her fly back off the ship in pain. Zeus flew down from the sky and caught her on his back, flying her away from danger.

Hopefully I managed to break a rib?

"Franky's not gonna like the damage done to the Sunny.." I sweat-dropped, looking at the burned sail.

"YOU DID IT!" Nami ran up to me and tackled me in a hug, nearly knocking the breath out of me. "I thought we were going to die!"

My face quickly turned an obvious red from the contact. "Y--Yeah.."

"YOU'RE THAT STRONG?!" Chopper exclaimed. "I haven't seen that much of your strength before!"

"I learned how to control it while training for two years." I explained to the reindeer, making his eyes sparkle.

"Nice job, [Name]!" Jinbei praised me before a serious expression took over his face. "We can't allow them to wreck the ship anymore, we won't be able to face Luffy and the others! Don't slow down! Once Perospero and the others catch up to us, that'll be it!"

The Straw Hats nodded, preparing to make a grand escape with the Sunny.

"[Name] managed to knock Big Mom back, but she's still an emperor and will stand back up soon!" Jinbei warned, looking back at the old woman who was sitting on Zeus, getting her strength back.