𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬: #𝟏

A/N: Adventures of the Heart Pirates WHY NOTTTT!! They are pretty short though

This is mostly all Law x MC by the way, so expect that. This is also to make up for the Heart Pirates' temporary disappearance in the story hehe.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I'll be fine, Law..." I sighed, stepping off the Polar Tang and onto the island we docked at. "You know that better than anyone!"

"I know that," Law scoffed, and crossed his arms. "Who said I was worried?"

"US!" Shachi, Penguin, and Bepo all raised their hands. And one paw.

"I'm not--" Law began, until I pushed his hat down playfully, covering more of his face that was red in embarrassment. "Tch..."

"He's madly in-love." Oden whispered to his former captain next to him.

"He's strong enough to protect [Name], but is he right for them?"

"I dunno... Didn't you tell me how [Name] was fawning over some orange-haired girl? Maybe she'd be better."

"There was also that green-haired swordsman I mentioned-- wait up, [Name]!" Roger screeched, realizing that I was already walking away.

"Slow-pokes!" I insulted in a teasing way. "Man, I'm sleepy."

"Why did you volunteer to deliver this berry, then?"

That's right. Law apparently made a deal with someone in the past, and needed to repay them for their favor. This dealer was quite suspicious to me, especially since he lived on such an isolated island. Even Law was skeptical about him, which is why he was worried for my well-being, despite how out of character that sounds.

"Because if this guy isn't really who he says he is, I'll be able to handle it the best. According to the rest of the crew, at least." I curled my hand into a fist, showing how ready I was incase of a fight breaking out.

"Remember the time all it took was a dart to the neck, and you fell unconscious?" Roger reminded me of that specific day. "Well, at least that's what you told us. We weren't there."

"It was worth it, though! I met Sabo..." I smirked, remembering how memorizing he was. "Anyway, if something does go wrong, my crew will definitely notice. A simple delivery of berry doesn't take long at all."

"I feel like something is gonna happen now."

"Eh, you're probably right! Writers usually pull the move where the main character gets into a shitty situation for extra plot." I agreed with that statement.

Oden, Roger and I all made our way through the vegetation of the island, ignoring any animals at the top of the food chain that tried to eat me. We eventually came up on a haunted looking cabin in the middle of nowhere, making me sweat-drop.

"Who would live here..." I hesitantly approached the structure, making my way over to the door. Roger and Oden saw how creeped out I looked from my surroundings.

"If he tries to make a move on you, beat his ass!" Roger mischievously laughed, finding the idea of me beating someone up entertaining.

"Uh-huh," I slowly knocked on the door of the cabin, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Who is it?" A response could be heard from the inside.

"Law's first-mate, now open up!" I ordered, and that's when the door opened, revealing an old man that hasn't showered in weeks. "Oh..."

"You... are an acquaintance of Trafalgar?" The man looked me up and down, making me feel pretty uncomfortable. "Quite attractive..."

"Who does this guy think he is?" Oden frowned at his random comment.

"Right, haha..." I awkwardly laughed, handing out the box of money to him. "Here, just take this, and I'll leave. Simple enough, right?"

"Oh, no no... Come inside and have some tea!" He would make some space around the entrance so I could walk in. "It would be nice to get acquainted with someone who is close to my dear business partner."

"Um, I don't think--"

"By any chance, are you for sale?" The man put his index finger under my chin, his nail being very sharp. "Trafalgar really hit the jackpot by recruiting you..."

I could hear Roger and Oden growling like wolves behind me.

"Don't touch me," I forced his finger off my chin, dropping the box of money down to his doorstep. "Just take the money... Besides, my captain would probably behead you if he knew you were trying to buy me."

"Feisty, eh?" He'd darkly chuckle. "Do you know how much money I would make if I auctioned you away? Put you up for sale? I don't need your captain's permission to do that."

"Wanna get slugged?" I smiled passive-aggressively, trying to warn the man. "I don't have time for this. Bye, and have a horrible day."

"[Name], watch out!"

I turned around and caught a syringe the man threw at me before it could hit my skin, and knock me out. I've learned to be more aware of my surroundings since the day I met Sabo.

"You caught it?" His eye's widened, before narrowing. "You're quite--"

"--Formidable, right?" Law appeared from behind the man, trapping him in a chokehold with his sword, watching as blood trickled down his neck from how sharp the blade was. "That's an understatement."

"Law?" My jaw-dropped, genuinely not expecting to see him here. "What're you..."

"That doesn't matter right now," My captain sadistically smiled. "I knew something was up with you. Tryin' to buy my first-mate, huh?"

"Yeah, I think he'd be good for [Name]." Oden came to a final conclusion about Law.

"Trafalgar! What're you doing?!" The man tried prying Law's hold away, but he was too strong. "We're partners, you need me!"

"Says who? I don't need you..." Law darkly chuckled. "Especially after the shit I just witnessed."

"Man, he's too fast!" Shachi ran all the way here, panting from exhaustion. "Oh, [Name]!"

"Shachi!" I turned around, surprised that he was here as well.

"The captain is crazy, ya know... He was so worried about you talking to that weird old hag alone that he decided to follow after you." He rolled his eyes, slightly irritated.

We heard agonizing screams coming from inside the house, both of us jumping in shock.

"Oh, shit..." I cursed, and Shachi nodded in agreement, even though I hardly said anything.

"How many times has this happened now?" Roger asked, and Oden started counting using his fingers.

Law eventually walked back out of the house, slamming the door behind him. He was carrying a heart that wasn't beating, and the case full of berry he decided to take back from the dealer.

"What're you two staring at?" Law asked, and walked right past us. "Let's go. Our business here is finished."

Shachi and I glanced at each other, and then started following after Law.

"Is it true that you were just that worried about me?" I asked Law, and I could see his ears turn a deep shade of red from in front of me. "Awh..."

"Ugh, you two make me sick..." Shachi stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Just kiss already!"

"What?!"

~~~

A/N: Guys, who should I write for the 30k+ special? It's almost that time ykyk