𝟶𝟽𝟼 | 𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊

A/N: Sometimes I consider changing the aesthetic of this book. And that's when I remember... I would have to change 70+ CHAPTERS ONE BY ONE IN ORDER TO DO THAT. Nty.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I see, I see..." Yasu held up the familiar flyer. "By seeing this flyer, we learned about the great battle. Two birds on fire... That means twilight on the day of the Fire Festival! The rendezvous point for the raid is Habu Port! Oh, Kin'emon must've given a lot of thought to it! Our allies with the Reversed Crescent Moon tattoo signifying rebellion are getting caught one after another... It'd be nice to take it back and say, 'It was all fake', but then it'll mislead your allies, too... Before this, however, I didn't know about the crescent moon ankle tattoo. You were able to secure allies like me. I'm sure there are tons of people who got motivated by seeing this! Please tell Kin'emon and the others that we'll fight along with you at any cost!"

He suddenly got up and ran towards the door, going off to do his own thing.

Sanji sighed, noticing how Shinobu and Kanjuro looked off. "Now, who's that old man? I was listening, but I couldn't tell how you guys are connected to him."

"Well, he was quite cheerful!" Robin smiled while I rested my head on her shoulder. "Who is that Tonoyasu?"

Shinobu and Kanjuro began sweating, hesitant to respond. "Well, I must say..."

"We have no idea!"

Sanji shoved past Franky, surprised to hear that they didn't know him at all. "What do you mean?! You were talking to him not knowing who he was?!"

"Well, he just went on and on, so..."

"How could you forget someone like him?!" Franky asked, finding the man rather wholesome.

"He was addressing you casually, so he could be your childhood friend..." Robin suggested the idea. "Or an instructor of some kind? Or an older friend?"

Kanjuro literally began screaming. "WHO IS HE?!"

~~~

Next thing we know, they remembered what his real identity was, and he was literally captured. Things escalated pretty quickly...

There was a projector showing Yasu about to be executed, and the whole entire village was laughing. Even though I really knew they were truly crying for him.

"Why's everyone laughing?" Nami stepped forward, confused. "Isn't he their friend?"

"Yeah..." I nodded, and looked at the projector once again. Isn't that...?

I saw Oden floating next to Yasu in the background, watching everything unfold with grit teeth. He was pissed.

"It is no use, everyone! Orochi will not let me go!" Yasu spoke from the other side of the projector, talking to the pleading crowd watching in sadness where he was. "First, I want to apologize to everyone about two things! Then I want to say one thing to the stupid Orochi! After I say those things, I can leave for kingdom come, laughing."