𝟶𝟷𝟼 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/N: Rose for you <3 🌹
————————————————————

A/N: Rose for you <3 🌹————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"[Name]! Do you really have to leave?!" Kid sobbed, clinging onto me.

Damn, now I feel like crying..

"I'm sorry, sis. Staying here is too risky.. I don't want to endanger anyone's lives." I sighed, trying to comfort her.

"This is so emotional!" Roger wiped a dramatic tear, and Oden played along.

What will I do with these two?

Belle also was upset I was leaving, her expression saying enough. "Be safe out there, [Name]. Make sure to write to us often, okay?" she said with a smile, and I smiled back.

"Why can't I come with you, [Name]?! I can bring armor, and a sword! I'll be your sidekick!" Kid cried, hugging me even tighter.

This is more upsetting than I thought it would be?!

"..Sorry, Kid. Maybe in the future, you can be my sidekick! I hope you'll assist me one day, with the strongest sword ever." I played along with her fantasies, and she laughed in between tears.

"Cheer up, you two! We still have some time left before I leave." I sweat-dropped, trying to fix the sad mood we have going on in the room.

Kid let go of me, walking over to Belle with a slight frown. "[Name], do you have all your things ready?" Belle asked, and I nodded.

I held some bags over my shoulder, which were easy to carry due to my strength.

"Yep! I even cleaned the room I was originally staying in. I don't want to leave it looking like a mess, now.." I told her, and she huffed.

"You've been nothing but kind to me, [Name]. Thank you." Belle smiled sweetly at me, making me want to break down right then and there.

Once Belle and Kid said their fair goodbyes to me, I walked out of the house, feeling like an emotional wreck.

Uh, I suppose it's my fault for getting so attached to those two within a time span of a few months. I get attached very easily..

"Wow, [Name]. I feel like crying." Roger floated next to me, with a gloomy look. Oden flew over to the other side of me.

"Now I kind of regret wanting you to leave the island so badly.. since it's your home, you know." Oden said sympathetically.

"No, don't regret it. It's not like I really had a choice anyway. If I stayed here, it would put everyone in danger. And I mean, everyone. Big Mom isn't someone to be messed around with." I grumbled, trying not to speak too loudly.

There was one more person I had to deal with, though..

"[NAME]!!" The high pitched voice yelled at me in the distance. The voice sounded sad at first, but the closer it got, the angrier the tone became.