𝟶𝟾𝟹 | 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

A/N: I'M ON TOP OF THESE EPISODES AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"[Name]?" Jinbei walked over to me, noticing how my mood seemed off. "You've looked upset this whole time. What's going on?"

"I'm just worried about my crew," I sighed, bringing my knees up to my chest. "I wish I could send a letter, or something..."

"I don't know what happened, but... they're strong! They proved themselves in the Land of Wano, remember? You did, too." The former Warlord reassured me, resting his webbed hand on my shoulder comfortingly. 

My frown curved up into a smile, glad that Jinbei put in the effort to comfort me. I remember that Law and Bepo were the only ones to escape Blackbeard... But are they okay after an encounter like that? Did the others all drown with the Polar Tang, or did they manage to survive? I have so many questions, ones that I don't know the answers to.

"Are you guys satisfied?" Atlas, or 'Vegapunk-05', asked Luffy who was filled to the brim with food, along with Bonney and Chopper. "You guys ate so much! Your stomachs are about to burst!"

"Mine's always been like this." Jinbei commented on his body shape.

A robotic dog walked towards me, and wagged its mechanical tail. 

"Oh, that's Recycollie!" Atlas approached and stood beside me, watching as the dog proceeded to dispose of any garbage on the ground. "It consumes and breaks down garbage and reconstitutes it to be a resource. It's so brilliant!"

"Here's your food, eat it!" Luffy threw an empty cup at Recycollie's furless paws, affectively getting its attention. 

The dog scanned the cup, then its eyes began flashing a bright red. It ran towards Luffy and jumped on him, biting him right on the arm, which made him scream and stand up. He threw the robot off of him, watching as it started to scan both Chopper and Bonney.

It began chasing after the trio, who were struggling to run away. Jinbei and I could only watch, spectating what seemed to be like a circus right now.

"By the way, Recycollie won't tolerate littering." Atlas explained with a grin, completely unbothered by the fact they were being chased like prey running away from a predator.

"You should've told me!" Luffy shouted to the girl, who was now cornered with the other two victims of Recycollie. The dog pounced onto them and bit every inch of their skin, which was basically a punishment of sorts.

"Heh..." I snickered while eating a sandwich, earning a glance from the fish-man next to me. "What? This is entertaining!"

"What you consider to be 'entertaining' concerns me..."

Once the dog was done with them, they all laid on the ground in pain, frozen. 

"They are so funny," Vegapunk-05 approached the three on the ground. "You have to throw garbage into a trash can."