𝟶𝟹𝟸 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝

A/N: A heart for you guys!! 💖

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Alright, let me ask you once again." Buggy stood in front of the group, specifically looking at Luffy and I. "You two still wanna go down to level 4?"

"Yeah! I knew you'd want to come with us!" Luffy smiled.

"I'm not going at any cost! My body will melt away completely!" Mr. Three said while literally melting slightly.

"Okay, well.. I don't think you really have a choice, considering you two, especially Buggy, end up with us again anyways." I shrugged with a mocking grin.

"We aren't intentionally following you guys! We want to escape, not go further down!" Buggy shouted at me, making me cross my arms.

"Excuses." I turned my head away, only making the clown shake me by the shoulders.

"You are UNBEARABLE!" He yelled, the two of us getting into a cat-fight while the others spoke.

All of sudden there was a loud cracking, the ground below us falling right down.

Buggy and I stopped wrestling like children, watching as the area above us just got further and further. The five of us started screaming as we fell and fell through the smoke.

"My Muggy Ball was so powerful, it caused the floor to collapse!"

"No way, it's because of my heavy kick!"

"You're wrong! It's because my punch was so strong!"

"No no! My Wax-Wax power was.. oh, I didn't do that much."

"Then, shut up!"

"How about this, all of you made the floor collapse! Right now, we just need to worry about surviving here!" I shouted, making all of them look at me.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! WE'RE GONNA GET BURNED BY HELLFIRE!! HELP US!" The four men screamed while crying.

The cracked piece of floor fell into the Pool of Blood, close enough to the hem of the outside of the pool so we could jump out onto stable ground. All of us except Bon began jumping around, the ground being incredibly hot.

"My feet are being fried!" I sobbed, desperately wanting to find cold water for salvation.

"Same here! It's insanely hot!" Buggy started, the others all complaining as well.

"Hurry! I wanna get through this level! Which way should we go?!" Luffy asked while freaking out.

Bon just spun around, laughing at us. "You guys are so pathetic! If you just keep your cool, the fire is like your queer little friend! But I know how you feel! This floor is a little bit hotter than the upper level! Oh? Yeah, it's a little too hot! Hm.. I can feel that my body's burning! Oh? Ouch!" He literally turned tomato red, finally feeling the heat.