𝟶𝟻𝟿 | 𝚉𝚘𝚞 ☆

A/N: I love you guys <333/p

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"[Name]!"

I groaned in my sleep at the noise.

"[NAME]!" Someone slapped me, forcing me to get up this time.

"What the--" I looked around in confusion, being met with Usopp's gaze. "Why did you slap me?! Also, where are we?"

"You're on a ship! Someone brought you to us, and you weren't conscious. Law treated you." The sniper told me, sitting down.

"Huh? I was out for that long..?" I sweat-dropped, the last thing I remember being carried by Sabo.

"Yeah! We have good news, though. We defeated Doflamingo and destroyed the factory! It all worked out in the end!" He smiled, telling me the joyful story.

"Really? That's--" I started, until I noticed Law sitting down on a nearby chair. He was asleep..

Usopp turned around, understanding what I had my focus on. "Oh, yeah. He kicked everyone out earlier so he could be the first one to see you wake up. What an ass!"

"Why is there a bump on his head?"

"Oh, Luffy got into a fight with him earlier because he didn't want to leave your side." Usopp told me, making me laugh a little. "They're both selfish bastards.."

"So.. if Law kicked everyone out, why are you here?" I smiled, and he laughed awkwardly.

"I.. I snuck in." He said before taking some steps towards the door. "Anyway, everyone will be overjoyed to hear that you're--"

"[NAME]!!" A whole bunch of people ran into the room, running Usopp over. 

Luffy jumped onto me, making me cough in pain. "I'm so relieved! You're alright!"

"We thought you were dying, [Name]!" Franky sobbed.

"..They were dying." Zoro spoke up. "It's good to see you made it, though."

"H--Huh?! [Name] is awake?!" Bartolomeo shoved through the crowd, looking at me while crying. "It's.. it's true..!"

"Oh! You're Bartolomeo, right? I've heard about you." I smiled at him, and his eyes literally sparkled. 

"You know me?!" He cried. "It's an honor! You're on my ship, by the way!"

"Thanks for allowing us on."

"Wah!" Cupid's arrow just hit him right in the heart. "Even in such a wounded state, you're still so alluring!"

"Okay everyone, out. They still need to rest." Robin spoke up, shooing all of them away. "Don't move around too much, or your wounds will open up." She told me before shutting the door, giving me some privacy.