𝟶𝟹𝟹 | 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 100K+ READS AND 5K+ VOTES AAA <333

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

After shouting his previous words, Luffy face-planted right on the ground, making me sweat-drop.

Ivan leaned down to check his pulse from his arm. He started crying, making everyone around worry. "His pulse.."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"..Is fine!" Ivan finished his sentence.

"That was a joke?!" The crowd yelled at him.

"Because the treatment has just shortened his life, he must be exhausted still on some level! Emporio.. Energy Hormone!" Ivan shouted, digging his nails into Luffy's side. 

Oh, man. I need some of that stuff..

Luffy fell to the ground when Ivan was finished with him. "It's a matter of adrenaline! Now you have enough energy for a day! You'll feel the after effects in several days but I guess it won't matter much at that point!"

Luffy got up while literally yelling everyone's ears off, his eyes even started glowing due to how much energy he had..

~~~

Luffy and I were running through the snow with Inazuma and Ivan, but Luffy kept on going in random directions due to his abnormal energy. "I dunno why but I'm full of energy!"

"Ivan! Can you give me energy as well?!" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"You have enough energy due to being unconscious for a while, [Name]! If I give you anymore, you'll be more out of control than Straw Boy!" Ivan informed me, making me grumble.

"We gotta hurry! We don't wanna waste even a second!" Inazuma exclaimed.

"There's no security here, so we can just run out in the open! Nothing can stop us now!" Ivan told all of us.

 A bunch of wolves tried snapping at us, but the four of us simply knocked them away with basic attacks. "Inazuma! Open it!" Ivan ordered.

"Okay!" Inazuma nodded, opening the large door easily, leading us inside to go down to level 5. "They'll be monitoring us from now on!"

We all rushed inside, not wasting any time. "Come and get me if you want!" Luffy shouted.

I stuck my tongue out at the surveillance snail with a playful grin, trying to mock the guards behind the screen.

A bunch of guards came running up the stairs at us, but Luffy kicked all of them away with his leg like it was nothing. "We'll be there right away, Ace!" He yelled out.

Luffy was knocking out any guards in front of us, not even letting them touch our group. 

A bunch of spikes came at us from the walls, Luffy simply evading them with grit teeth.