𝟶𝟻𝟾 | 𝙰𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

A/N: I'M NUTS! BABY I'M MAD-- THE CRAZIEST FRIEND THAT YOU'VE EVER HAD, YOU THINK I'M PSYCHO YOU THINK I'M GONE-- TELL THE PSYCHIATRIST SOMETHING IS WRONG! OVER THE BEND, ENTIRELY BONKERS-- YOU LIKE ME BEST WHEN I'M OFF MY ROCKER-- TELL ME A SECRET, I'M NOT ALARMED, SO WHAT IF I'M CRAZY? THE BEST PEOPLE AREEE!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"You want to make me pay? For what I did 13 years ago?" Doflamingo played dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"What are you gonna do with Goilla?" The Warlord looked at his crewmate we were holding hostage. "You know what kind of family we are."

"He's right, Law!" The woman spoke up. "I don't mind sacrificing myself for the Young Master!"

Law quickly teleported her away, swapping her with a rock in the area. "You better run as far as you can."

"I'm not gonna leave the Young Master and run--!"

"I don't need you." Doffy cut her off. "I don't need you here. Just go." He ordered, and she quickly ran off into the fog in the distance.

I'm, uh.. standing in the middle of a personal grudge right now..

"I saw Black Foot earlier, which means our plan is not going so well." Doffy fiddled with his fingers, meaning he was preparing to use his devil fruit power.

"You lost your trump card, Caesar. You will lose the SMILE factory while you're fighting me here." Law informed. "This will be your end."

The Warlord kept the smile on his face. "It is unreasonable for you to hold a grudge against me, Law!"

"It's not a grudge." My captain corrected. "I've been living my life until today.. to attain that man's long-cherished ambition!" He activated his devil fruit and unsheathed his sword, sending a cut directly towards the Warlord. Doffy sent out a blast of strings in order to counter that attack, slicing up all the Fighting Fish that leaped out of the water.

I feel like I should just sit back and watch for now.. Law probably will be so hung up on Doflamingo that I won't get a chance to hit him myself.

Law began running towards Doffy, who aimed multiple hard strings in his direction. Law quickly avoided the attack and appeared behind the Warlord, surprising him as he tried to cut him in half. Doffy quickly avoided the slash, flipping through the air in order to not get hit. The duo clashed, breaking the entire bridge around us due to the force of their battle.

"Whoa--!" I stumbled, jumping onto a part of the bridge that was stable still. "Good god.."

"This is intense." A voice spoke from behind me, making me squeal.

"Cora!" I regained my breath from the scare. "I told you to stop sneaking up on me like that! Not cool!"

"Ouch!" He felt like an arrow just hit him in the heart.