𝟶𝟻𝟹 | 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝

A/N: While rewatching the episodes for OP to write these chapters, I keep on getting distracted by accidentally getting invested like

ANYWAY WE ARE FLYING BY EPISODES YIPPEE

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Okay, so.. I ended up sticking with Law anyway. He was not pleased about me hanging out with the Straw Hats so much. 

Luffy flew overhead, knocking people out using his strange 'UFO' move. He also cleared the way for Law and I, thankfully. A buzzer went off though, and it was really annoying to hear constantly.

"Law! What's this buzzer?" Smoker flew over, confused.

"It warns people that a gate in this building will close. And that's the only passage to Building B." Law told him. "I guess he's trying to keep us out. You better tell your men to move faster."

Smoker transformed into smoke again, and flew through one of the corridors that were completely dark. I stretched my arms as Law and I continued walking forward, going our own separate direction from Luffy and Smoker.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Straw Hat-ya." Law began. 

"Are you jealous?" I teased, making him sweat-drop. "You are!"

"..No I'm not."

"Oh, you definitely are."

"Let's just go.."

~~~

We approached a bunch of Caesar's minions, who were guarding a large door that said 'keep out'.

"Trafalgar Law! [Name]! What are they doing here?!" One of the men was in a state of fear.

"Who cares! They're traitors anyway!" They all pointed their guns at us.

Law quickly activated his devil fruit and cut all of them in half, making them squirm on the ground in shock. The door in front of us quickly opened, and the alarm started ringing. 

"This is D Building! This is D Building! This is an emergency broadcast to all buildings of the Third Laboratory! The member of the Seven Warlords-- Trafalgar Law and his companion, [Name], have just entered into the SAD manufacturing room!" The voice on the speaker exclaimed, and the two of us just walked inside the room.

"Law." A voice spoke from behind us, making us both turn to him. Vergo walked forward, trying to reason with him. "This is too much-- even for a mischievous child. You were too smart for your own good. People like you.. tend to die young. It'd be easiest for me to kill you by crushing your heart but I'm not gonna do that. I'll torment both you and your friend over there slowly as I please and warp your smart-ass face.. with fear." He coated his arm and new staff in armament haki. "Like that time!"

He quickly disappeared, and before he could land a hit on Law I blocked his attack, kicking him in the stomach and sending him flying into the wall. "Not if I can prevent it." I cracked my knuckles, and the guy got up despite heaps of blood spilling from his mouth. I coated my own fists and legs in armament haki.