𝟶𝟹𝟽 | 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

A/N: Sorry abt last chapter guys that was really depressing even for me, so take this bonus chapter

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I took a few steps closer to where Luffy sat, grieving for Ace. Everyone around was also crying, too shocked to say anything. They all loved Ace, and to see him collapse like that..

There were  tears falling from my eyes as well. Lots of salty tears that fit in with the quiver of my bottom lip.

"Ace!!" Everyone yelled at the same time in sadness, wishing they were just dreaming right now.

Akainu blasted through the battlefield, aiming for Luffy with anger. Marco quickly countered the Admiral's attack before he could land the hit.

Luffy passed out in the middle of all his pained screaming, allowing me to run over to him and pick him up, carrying him in my arms. Jimbei ran over to the two of us with concern. "[Name]! Luffy needs to get treated quickly!"

"I know! We need to get out of here!" I wiped my tears, running away with Jimbei alongside me. I looked back at Ace's body, wanting to burst back into tears every time I forced them to stop falling.

Akainu managed to knock back Marco, coming straight for us with violent intentions toward Luffy. I grit my teeth, anger coursing through my veins at the sight of the Admiral who killed Ace despite my efforts.

"[Name]! Stay calm, Luffy is our priority right now!" Jimbei tried to snap my attention back, making me grumble.

Whitebeard quickly behind Akainu, allowing us to continue running as the Admiral frozen in shock.

I could feel the island shaking due to all the forces of the attacks happening behind us, but I couldn't look back. If I do, there will be a sight I'll never be able to get out of my brain.

I'm sorry, Ace. And.. I'm sorry to you as well, Luffy.

There was one thing I heard though. Everyone heard it.

"The One Piece.. is real!!" Whitebeard shouted, surprising everyone here.. and across the world that were watching, too.

Whitebeard's gone now, too. It all happened so fast. 

Even though everyone hesitated to leave Whitebeard's body that died while standing, they eventually all began running, trying to escape Marineford while they still can. Vista ran up to Jimbei and I, looking down at Luffy who was in my arms. "You two! Bring Ace's brother, hurry!"

We nodded, avoiding any cannonballs that were sent at us. Another thing that tried to stop us was a magma coated Akainu, even after he suffered great injury from his fight with Whitebeard while we were running. It's annoying how persistent he is.

Ivan quickly jumped forward with Inazuma popping out of his hair, dealing with the magma Akainu for a while, defending us. "If I let something happen to him, I wouldn't be able to face.. my comrade Dragon for the rest of my life!" Ivan exclaimed.