𝟶𝟾𝟺 | 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍...?

A/N: If I knew Law's fight animated would be released this soon I would have WAITED. (The chapter would've been written better)

~~~

EP. 1094
——————

——————Enjoy <3

——————
Enjoy <3

~~~

Kuma's annoying Pacifista chased after us, spamming his 'laser beam' move several times.

"Hey! Is it true that Kuma is your father?!" Luffy asked Bonney, still mid-scream.

"Yeah! Why would I lie to you?!" Bonney sniffled and wiped any remnants of tears trickling down her face.

"That's why you came to see Vegapunk!" Chopper pointed out, the sound of his hooves being quieter than Egghead islands custom shoes.

We watched as Kuma shot at nearly any structure near to us, trying to cut us off from the path we were running on by chance.

A giant console was about to turn us into pancakes, but luckily Jinbei had something up his sleeve. He grabbed the console and threw it at Kuma, giving us a few seconds to create some distance.

"You bastard!" Bonney insulted the fishman for making a move on her 'father'.

"He's alright! I only did it to buy time!"

"Let's go!" Luffy ran off, and all of us quickly followed after him. He led us into an alley-way, which appeared to be a dead end.

"We have no choice!" Jinbei got into a fighting stance, raising Bonney's concern to its peak. "Bonney, I'm sorry, but... I gotta stop him by force!"

"What? No...!"

"I'm sorry, Bonney," Luffy apologized to the female captain. "Close your eyes for a while."

My unusual silence was reeking at this point, and I could feel my hands curl into fists.

I can let off steam about everything that's happened...

"You three, don't drop your guard!" Jinbei looked back at Luffy, Chopper, and last but not least, me. His gaze was full of worry, because he knew my mood was down. Especially after our chat earlier.

"Let's go!"

"DON'T DO IT!" Bonney suddenly screamed out before the four of us could attack the Pacifista, who was preparing a beam in his hand.