A/N 2: Quick Warnings

Okay, so to all my caught up readers who read the most recent chapter, you guys know the reader/'[Name]' will join the heart pirates.

But, I wanted to tell you all this. The heart pirates have a backstory, but they do not have a side story where it's just their journey up until Sabaody.

So, i'm going to play it safe in order to make it make sense.

There isn't a canon storyline for the heart pirates that I can follow, at least not until marineford, sabaody, punk hazard, etc.

So most of the chapters will be just scenarios about what happened along the readers journey with the heart pirates. I can't make up a whole storyline for them, it would be too complicated and so much thinking would be put into it that it would just be pressuring. Its almost like rewriting the adventures of the straw hats but with.. a whole other crew we don't know enough about yet.

I'm sorry if some of you guys were expecting that, but I wanted to warn all of you before we get into the readers journey with them.

And yes, I know making the reader go with the straw hats would make it easier for me to do exactly that, since they actually have a story line I can follow. But there are already a lot of fan fictions like that, which are extremely good! So, i'm trying to do something different. Something nobody has really done before, is what I mean.

When the story reaches marineford and sabody, we'll get onto the main plot, and I won't be making scenarios about what the reader did with the heart pirates at times. Please know that since this isn't the straw hats, I logically can't write if the heart pirates went to Alabasta, Skypiea, etc.

You get it, right? I put a lot of thought into it before I made the book, and it's probably the best way to execute this without messing anything up. That's my worst fear.

Also.. thank you so much for all the positivity in my feedback chapter! I promise you guys won't have to get used to me uploading chapters that aren't relevant to the story in any way. This is just to warn all of you, lol.

Thanks for reading <3