𝟶𝟹𝟿 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

A/N: WYAHDHQJFNWNFW I AM SOOO READY TO WRITE POST-TIMESKIP YESSSSUADUUAHF AAAAA

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Two years later - Present

Luffy and I walked through the island of Sabaody Archipelago with coats that had hoods, and he was carrying a giant backpack with a bunch of stuff in it. I was currently sucking on a lollipop that I bought at a candy store not long ago, looking around the place alongside Luffy.

I heard a loud gunshot that wasn't far away, the two of us getting closer to the sound. We came across Luffy's cheap copy, that confidently went hurting people here and there for no reason at all.

The two of us walked right past the imposter, Luffy's large backpack accidentally shoving him to the ground. Luffy looked back, noticing him. "Oh, did it hit you? Sorry! Bye!" He apologized before we started walking off again.

"Wait a minute!" The man angrily shouted, the two of us pausing in our steps.

The imposter got up, walking towards us with a gun in his hand.

"[Nickname], this isn't good. We told Hancock that we wouldn't get in trouble." Luffy whispered over to me, making me sigh.

"Beating an imposter up would be a good way to re-enter the world though, wouldn't it?" I laughed while cracking my knuckles, getting a glare from Luffy in exchange "What? I'm just saying, this guy is clearly an asshole anyways."

The faker pointed his gun at us with a smug smirk, thinking he was scaring us. "Did you hit me knowing who I was? Did you see it? You made me look like a fool. You humiliated me in public. It shouldn't happen to me. I'm an elite pirate with a 400 million bounty! Kneel down on the ground in fear now and beg for your life!"

Neither of us even spoke, just staring at him blankly.

"I think you realize now how audacious your actions were!" He rested his arm on Luffy's head, pissing me off.

"That's why you're so scared that you can't even talk!" The fake Nami walked up to us with a weird laugh.

"A few moments ago, a man who has a long nose and a woman with long hair messed with us, so our captain is in a bad mood. You better apologize now. Kneel on the ground! Both of you!" The fake Sogeking looked down upon us.

"Otherwise, you're gonna throw away your lives with just one mistake. Our captain pulls his trigger very easily." The fake Franky informed us, making me roll my eyes at how stupid this was.

"I'm really sorry! We better go now." Luffy started walking forward, only to hit his imposter with the giant backpack again.

The fake Luffy turned around and pointed his gun at him. "Okay! Very well!" He grinned before shooting right at us. Luffy dodged the attack, allowing the bullet to come to me. I dodged it as well with ease, our actions surprising all of the fake Straw Hats.