𝟶𝟸𝟷 | 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚘𝚍𝚢 ☆

A/N: Lots of readers stopped reading due to my recent inactivity, but I didn't realize and didn't work on this chapter until just now, thought it would be better to wait for chapter 20 to get more reads. Now I know though so here! Thanks to everyone that was patient though, love you. <3

Also this chapter is super extra long, enjoy the food.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We got to Sabaody faster than I thought we would have. Time passed so quickly.. am I even ready for everything above this point? 

"[Name], be safe okay?" Ikkaku refused to let go of my arm.

Roger, Oden and Corazon decided to stay behind this time, which is extremely rare.

"Relax, they'll be fine with us." Shachi took my other arm and yanked me away from my friend.

"Hey! Don't take them away from me, jerk!" She pulled me back towards her.

Help me..

"[Name]-ya, come here." Law asked without even looking at me, and I immediately ran over to him like a homesick puppy.

"What the hell?!" Penguin crossed his arms, jealous.

Law turned back to them with a literal smirk, causing them to go wild in jealousy.

"CAPTAIN, WE SAW THAT!"

"He did that on purpose.."

Ikkaku sighed seeing me leave. "We'll be here, captain! You better not let [Name] get hurt while you guys are here.."

Bepo came out of the Polar Tang after some waiting to join our little group on the island. 

The bear walked up next to me. "Hey, [Name]!"

"Bepo!" I smiled and immediately hugged him, making him grin.

"Favoritism.." Shachi complained, walking up to Law, Bepo and I with Penguin.

"Ready to go?" Law asked, and we all nodded or hummed in response.

"No bathroom breaks." I told them, and all except Law became nervous.

"What?!"

"You're joking."

They are so gullible..

"Captain, tell us that we'll be getting bathroom breaks while here.." Bepo asked, hoping for a 'yes'.

"I doubt it." He joined in on the fun, causing me to snicker.

"No way.. I haven't gone recently." Penguin sweat-dropped along with Shachi.

Law started walking ahead, not giving a warning to the three of us.

The two childhood friends took this chance to talk to me as we walked behind our captain.