𝟶𝟻𝟺 | 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚊 ☆

A/N: IF YOU WANT IT, GIRL COME AND GET IT, ALL THIS IS HERE FOR YOUUU

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We left Punk Hazard a while ago, and left the children up to the Navy since Tashigi volunteered to take care of them. We already decided on leaving for Dressrosa. I was currently crouching down in front of the captured Caesar, and he stared up at me with fear.

"[Name], how long are you going to stare at him like that?" Usopp got my attention, and when I turned my head to him he screamed at the expression on my face. "Okay, okay! Keep staring at him like that, just leave me alone!"

"W--What?!" The scientist asked me nervously, and I just smiled at him even though it was clearly passive-aggressive.

"If you ever hurt my captain like that again, I swear that I will--" I warned, until Law came up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You've been threatening him for the past hour, [Name]-ya." He said, making me cross my arms.

"No, keep going!" Zoro encouraged my behavior, making me snicker mischievously as I turned back to Caesar.

"Ready?" I smiled at the scientist below, and he dramatically sobbed.

"No, please! I've heard enough!"

"[Name]! Can you do the flick again?" Momo came up to me with sparkles in his eyes.

My violent mood quickly switched to joyful. "Of course!"

I stepped back some and flicked my fingers, a huge gust of cool wind going at the boy in front of me. "You're so cool!" Momo admired, fixing his hair that was now messy.

"Awh, you think so?" I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sanji, I'm hungry!" Luffy ran up the stairs to the kitchen. "What do we have for breakfast?"

"Sandwiches." Sanji answered, walking up after his captain.

"Yeah! I want a cotton-candy sandwich!"

"I'll just have a cup of tea."

"I'm gonna have cola!"

"A glass of milk for me!"

"I think the best breakfast in the world is Sanji's sandwiches!"

"What is a sandwich?"

Law grit his teeth. "I don't like bread!" He shouted, but they were all gone already.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be something else for you to eat." I reassured him, and he just sighed as the two of us walked up the steps.

The two of us sat down at the table where everyone else was, eating away.

"I can't tell you why we were being chased. But we set sail for the place called Zou originally." Kin'emon spoke.

"Zou?" Law recognized the name, surprising the samurai.