𝟶𝟺𝟶 | 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚍

A/N: Comment titles for the MC here! If you prefer one of the titles someone already commented, reply to that comment with a basic emoji or emoticon. The comment with the most replies is what the MC's new title will be!

But if you prefer 'Skull-Crusher' then just reply to this with an emoji/emoticon

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"How exciting! An underwater adventure! It's like a dream come true, right [Nickname]?" Luffy looked over to me full of excitement. "Oh, fish! I think I can catch them!" Luffy suddenly jumped onto the bubble coating, trying to get to the fish that were outside in the sea.

"The fish here look delicious too." Zoro commented, grabbing the hilt of his sword, ready to cut through the bubble.

Usopp and Chopper punched them right on the heads. 

"Stop it, you fools!"

"What if the bubble pops! Don't ever do that again or I'll kill you!" 

"Nami, give us some dos and don'ts on the coated ship before they do something stupid." Sanji turned around to look at the navigator.

"Okay, Sanji! Rayleigh gave me a note. Alright, everyone, listen.." Nami turned around to face all of us.

Sanji's nose bled just from seeing her move. "She's moving! A real, beautiful woman!" He flew into the bubble, popping right out of it and floating into the water.

"Sanji! Come back!" Luffy stretched his arm out and into the water outside of the bubble, grabbing onto the cook. However, he was struggling to bring him back. "I feel weak in the water.."

I grabbed onto Luffy and pulled him backwards, both his arm and Sanji returning to the inside of the ship within a second. Luffy almost went flying backwards but I caught him with one of my arms, using the other one to prevent Sanji from hitting the ground. The cook was frozen, his eyes still in the form of hearts.

Gently putting him onto the ground, Chopper quickly ran over and started transferring blood to him since lost so much from nosebleeds. "What happened to you, Sanji?! You've become even more susceptible to women!" Usopp sweat-dropped.

"This isn't like you!" Chopper piped in, desperately trying to get any remaining water out of Sanji's lungs.

"Oh, he definitely suffered over the last 2 years." I said with a grin.

"Right.. he's gonna bleed to death when he meets the mermaids that he's longing to see. I can't help worrying." Brook assumed.

"We'll have to call for blood donations at Fish-Man Island. I wonder if Fish-Men and Mermaids have the same blood as humans." Chopper wondered, really hoping they did since Sanji would need it.

"The bubble that coats the Sunny has the same quality as the bubbles at Sabaody Archipelago as we just saw." Robin informed all of us.

"Stop analyzing the bubble in such a calm manner!"