𝟶𝟼𝟺 | 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎

A/N: YOU KNOW DEVILS DON'T FLYYY-- BUT DON'T EXPECT ME NOT TO FALL!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"She said that to you?" Katakuri asked me, the two of us taking a stroll through the island with my little sister Kid, who was sitting on top if his shoulder.

"Yeah!" I crossed my arms, remembering Flampe. "She was like, 'you don't even deserve to hangout with Katakuri'! And then I shut the door on her face!" I smiled, proud of my action from earlier.

The giant man sweat-dropped. "..I see. I'll talk to her about that later, then."

A strange woman who was dressed nicely ran up to us. "Hello, you two. I'm sorry to interrupt at this time, but the tea party for Pudding's marriage is starting soon."

"If your sister's marriage is today, when is our wedding?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! That's so soon.." My jaw-dropped. "Well-- let's just go!"

"I'm afraid you must wear more proper clothes, [Name]." The informer stopped me, causing me to grumble in annoyance. "Those clothes look too casual."

"Oh, and he gets a free pass?" I pointed to my Fiancé, who was dressed like some bad boy you'd see on the street. 

"Yes."

"What?!"

"Your sister must dress nicely as well for this occasion."

"Sheesh, alright.."

~~~

Kid and I sat down at a table at the tea party, waiting for all the fun to start. Kid's eyes sparkled at all the desserts piled up in front of her, and of course she was impatient and began digging in. "Yummy!"

The outfit I had on was hand-picked by Big Mom. I can't lie that it is actually really nice, though.. it looked extremely expensive. 

"Wait, where'd Kat go?" My sister asked me, forgetting to swallow her food first.

"Don't speak while chewing, Kid." I laughed, and her eyes widened when she remembered that Belle was very strict about that rule. "Also, I have no clue. He's here somewhere, though.."

She chewed all of her food this time before speaking. "Kat is so cool and strong!"

"He is!" I rested my head on the palm of my hand, looking around at all the guests inside.

"Excuse me?" Someone poked my shoulder, making me turn my head. 

"Yonji?" I tilted my head, and his eyes quickly turned to hearts.

"You know my name?!" He wiggled around, just like Sanji always does. "Y--You're so CUTE!"

"Hey!" Kid frowned at the fanboy. "Kat won't like that!"