𝟶𝟾𝟽 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY, NOT BURNTOUT I PROMSIE GUYS COME BACK..!!

Warning-- chapters from here on out might be confusing to strictly anime watchers, but if u still wanna read go ahead lol, this just includes mighty spoilers for the manga

CHAP. 1070 - 1090

The Traitor

"BONNEY! HOLD UP!"

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!"

"THAT VEGAPUNK!" Bonney exclaimed, running through the halls of the building we were in with indescribable anger directed at the old scientist. "TO THINK HE'D STOOP TO USING BUGS AGAINST ME!"

Oh, yeah, that's what happened! A whole swam of bugs flew towards Bonney earlier while I was talking to the ghost trio, scaring the lights out of her -- her fear being so immense that she passed out.

"HEY! I PROMISED TO GET THAT OLD TIMER OUTTA HERE IN ONE PIECE! DON'T BEAT HIM UP!" Luffy shouted after the female captain, trying desperately to catch up while sweating bullets. 

"Ah-- running out of breath!" Chopper panted, swiftly jumping onto my back so he could climb me and reach my head. "You don't mind, right, [Name]?"

"Nope! You're as light as a feather!" I reassured the reindeer, and glanced back at the girl running in front of me. "Bonney! Slow down!"

She didn't acknowledge me, of course.

Man, I'm hungry. Sleepy, too.

"Fun fact -- pretending to run while floating in the air makes you ten times faster!"

"How does that even work?"

"Haha, dunno!"

BEEP BEEEP!!

The sudden sound took us all by surprise; mostly from how loud and urgent it sounded. We looked up, trying to find the source of the beeping.

"LABO-STRATUM FRONTIER DOME DEFENSES... ARE NOW OFFLINE."

Oh. Well, war is about to break out, I'm guessing. I haven't seen spoilers for these manga panels on social media before... So, from here on out, I'm completely clueless! That's not exactly a good thing... Makes the experience more exciting, though.

"YOU GUYS!!" Nami's voice off in the distance made me perk up, looking in her general direction. She was with the rest of the Straw Hats, waving joyfully. Her eyes lit up when she spotted me, too. "[Name]! Are you all alright?"

"We're fine," I huffed out, quite exhausted from all the running I just endured. "How are you guys holding up?"

"We're good as well, but we need to get out of here..."